Longhorns 2021 Thread🤘🏼

ETXfan16

2 minutes ago, bigj said:

You either have at the D1 level or you don’t and Thompson and card don’t have it.. Would it hurt to see the third Qb come in and play. 

At this point its coaching. This is not a team thats recruited around the 40s trying to rebuild. Its a team that has averaged a top 10ish class over the last 4 years and is 4-5 getting beat by 21 to a 1 win kansas at home in a night game. This is coaching. This is not being able to manage a roster. This is not being able to motivate a team. This is not being able to manage a game. This is exactly the head coach that sark has always been. 

Lick your wounds, fire him in october next year and start over. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

At this point its coaching. This is not a team thats recruited around the 40s trying to rebuild. Its a team that has averaged a top 10ish class over the last 4 years and is 4-5 getting beat by 21 to a 1 win kansas at home in a night game. This is coaching. This is not being able to manage a roster. This is not being able to motivate a team. This is not being able to manage a game. This is exactly the head coach that sark has always been. 

Lick your wounds, fire him in october next year and start over. 

NO NO NO...fires his TobinFrost right NOW

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Serious question...This is a team quitting on its coach at this point right? Nobody honestly believes talent is the reason that Texas is losing this game do they? Its not scheme related with a new HC this late in the season. 

This is exactly what it is.  I guarantee you there is a ton of finger pointing on the sideline that you aren’t seeing bringing the confidence and morale down too.

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Serious question...This is a team quitting on its coach at this point right? Nobody honestly believes talent is the reason that Texas is losing this game do they? Its not scheme related with a new HC this late in the season. 

I don't see this. I see a Offensive Team with a below average QB, below average offensive line, only 1 good WR. Outside of the Iowa State debacle the offense (Sarks baby)has put points on the board in every game. The Defensive Coordinator needs to be fired and yes I think some of the Defensive players have quit on the DC

• Mr. P locked this topic