👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

2 minutes ago, Red90fly said:

A&M will come back and win, but long term they may be in a bit of trouble.  It's not just losing King, they are getting whipped up front on both sides for the most part.  Lost in last week's game was Kent State running for 220 yards and Colorado has continued that with 140 rushing in the first half.

Kudos on stopping the 4th down sneak inside the 5, but Colorado should have changed the play with a&m all over the Center.  A toss or play action roll out is probably a walk in TD

I see a 17-10 a&m win.

The offensive line is getting whooped, yes. DL has had some big plays but has also gotten shoved around at times. I'm far less worried about the DL (who's missing a player still). 

I'm not convinced we win this game. 

53 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Says who? He is completely lost out there right now. Jimbo needs to pound the ball right now. We have to give the defense a break and let the offense figure some things out. But putting this game on Calzada is going to be a loss. 

Correct. Pound the rock. Put the team on Spiller's back, then spell him with Achane. Calzada doesn't need to win it for you, give him some easy rollouts and quick slants.

59 minutes ago, WETSU said:

A guy inside the program is saying King done for the year. Going to need calzada and king to figure something out in a hurry. 

I think this is a now a 3 loss team. 

Done for the year would scream fracture (the bad kind) or knee.

18 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Should be more like 21-3 in all honesty. Or at least 10 or 17. 

Colorado missed a FG and A&M had some stops deep in their own territory. 

I can’t believe A&M only has 66 yards on offense. 

Spiller has 5 carries… is he hurt? Feed him the ball! 

Just now, ETXfan16 said:

I can’t believe A&M only has 66 yards on offense. 

Spiller has 5 carries… is he hurt? Feed him the ball! 

Mind blowing. 

Backup QB in the game and we keep trying to force the same throws. 

I know OL isn't blowing them off the ball, but we're consistently getting yardage and have some great backs. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Mind blowing. 

Backup QB in the game and we keep trying to force the same throws. 

I know OL isn't blowing them off the ball, but we're consistently getting yardage and have some great backs. 

Sorry, I misread the box score. A&M has more than that😬

But still, Jimbo needs to put the ball in his playmakers hands. Can’t put that pressure on Calzada out the gate… 

• Mr. P locked this topic