👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

1 hour ago, JustAFan11 said:

ED08980A-4FB1-4054-8DB9-A25A3B56E1C4.jpeg

This isn’t something Perroni said right? This is a troll attempt. 

Well, the dude posting it’s name is a racial slur so I would assume not. Especially when Perroni responded to him by calling him out for fake news.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Well, you might want to do your due diligence in the future before you post something like that in the future. 

I thought bringing it here and asking the 3 Aggies I know that follow Perroni was doing my due diligence. 

I have Aggie friends but none that read message boards or follow recruiting sites. 

• Like 2

On 10/4/2021 at 4:50 PM, WETSU said:

I'm telling you A&M is undefeated and in a top 3 matchup right now if they have any one of about 120 of the 130 division 1 starting QBs

this is a bit out there...but, with about 25 of the QB's maybe...past that, you get into shaky feet and bad decision making in those big opportunities

37 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

this is a bit out there...but, with about 25 of the QB's maybe...past that, you get into shaky feet and bad decision making in those big opportunities

Well we already have one of those :woot:

34 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

There are far more than just 25 QBs that would have won those games for A&M. 

36 minutes ago, PelvisPresley said:

living and now dying with King alone...like he was made of stainless steel...instead of mashed potatoes

I'll say this again like I told DB. Fisher didnt know Calzada would be this bad. Because on practice he's not. When you put a red jersey on him he's calm in the pocket and makes throws that 99% of QBs simply can't. He.wasn't the starter because he's prone to more turnovers than King and with a new oline King has the mobility to help out. 

Jimbo didnt know what he had in Calzada. Things like happy feet and being incapable of settling down and throwing with touch in clutch moments is not something you can evaluate in practice. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Anyone remotely thinking of a possibility of a good game? Will it be 59-0 bad ? I wanted too feel somewhat optimistic. This is frustrating. I might listen to the first quarter on the radio or until I drink a few .

If A&M breaks the 14-point threshold it would be a small triumph, the real challenge is keeping 'Bama under half-a-hunnerd.  

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Anyone remotely thinking of a possibility of a good game? Will it be 59-0 bad ? I wanted too feel somewhat optimistic. This is frustrating. I might listen to the first quarter on the radio or until I drink a few .

I do not suspect 59-0 bad. Its a night game at kyle and the crowd will still be in it. A&M also will likely lean on the running game more than they have. And finally, there's absolutely no pressure on A&M at this point. All hopes of a sec title faded away Saturday night. I actually think this will be one of those games where they play loose and Bama just barely covers.

34-17 Bama

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I do not suspect 59-0 bad. Its a night game at kyle and the crowd will still be in it. A&M also will likely lean on the running game more than they have. And finally, there's absolutely no pressure on A&M at this point. All hopes of a sec title faded away Saturday night. I actually think this will be one of those games where they play loose and Bama just barely covers.

34-17 Bama

Man, Wet, I think it’s going to be bad….that’s not Aggie hate at all I just fear the worst for the Aggies this weekend.

49-10 Bama

14 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Man, Wet, I think it’s going to be bad….that’s not Aggie hate at all I just fear the worst for the Aggies this weekend.

49-10 Bama

It very well could be. Its just that A&M does some things defensively that will challenge Bama early. And everything will be determined by A&Ms ground game. If they can establish a little bit of a ground game, this one will be a decent game for 3 quarters. There's lots of IFs on there but A&M is still very talented on many areas. They are just a few calzada plays away from being good enough to keep it respectable. 

There's not a lot of confidence in this on my end, its just a hunch. 

42-17 Bama. Bama’s offense hasn’t been as explosive as in the past. I could see them go up big 35-7 at half and just coast the rest of the way. It just depends on how generous Lord Saban is feeling on Saturday.

11 minutes ago, Stoney said:

42-17 Bama. Bama’s offense hasn’t been as explosive as in the past. I could see them go up big 35-7 at half and just coast the rest of the way. It just depends on how generous Lord Saban is feeling on Saturday.

I think how ugly this game gets hinges on how well Chappell plays. If him and the rest of the secondary doesn't give up explosives plays like they did last year the game will be a little closer than people expect. 

18 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I think how ugly this game gets hinges on how well Chappell plays. If him and the rest of the secondary doesn't give up explosives plays like they did last year the game will be a little closer than people expect. 

I still feel good about the defense. I just wish I could say the same about the offense. I hope the visitors see something in the game to keep’em high on A&M.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I still feel good about the defense. I just wish I could say the same about the offense. I hope the visitors see something in the game to keep’em high on A&M.

I think they will. A lot of these officials have more to do with outside the game. The only time the game itself ever really makes a difference IMO is when its an upset or a really close game where the fans are wild. 

This being a night game should be good for the atmosphere. Also that video of the game day crew talking about kyle field not being intimidating went viral. The students were camped out for a couple of days for their tickets. I think the atmosphere will be solid. 

3 hours ago, WETSU said:

It very well could be. Its just that A&M does some things defensively that will challenge Bama early. And everything will be determined by A&Ms ground game. If they can establish a little bit of a ground game, this one will be a decent game for 3 quarters. There's lots of IFs on there but A&M is still very talented on many areas. They are just a few calzada plays away from being good enough to keep it respectable. 

There's not a lot of confidence in this on my end, its just a hunch. 

It’ll be over at halftime 

• Mr. P locked this topic