👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

3 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Big, huge potential visitor planning a possible visit for Saturday. @WETSU @JohnnyFootball would flipping Kelvin Banks from Oregon do anything for y’all?

Impossible. I've heard he's a Texas lock... 

On a serious note he looked A&M bound for a while before a visit to Oregon then a commitment just days after the NIL stuff was announced. It doesn't take a genius to see what happened there... He very well may stick with Oregon but he could end up at A&M or Texas in a late flip. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

Impossible. I've heard he's a Texas lock... 

On a serious note he looked A&M bound for a while before a visit to Oregon then a commitment just days after the NIL stuff was announced. It doesn't take a genius to see what happened there... He very well may stick with Oregon but he could end up at A&M or Texas in a late flip. 

I just want him at A&M for one shot. See if they can flip him. If it don’t work out, enjoy that NIL money in Oregon. 

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

I just want him at A&M for one shot. See if they can flip him. If it don’t work out, enjoy that NIL money in Oregon. 

If he ends up at A&M and they put on a good show vs Auburn I think he flips. If he doesn't make it to the game then I bet he sticks. 

7 hours ago, Lions70 said:

Aggies can make a statement with a win vs a quality team. Aggies are beating the teams that they are supposed to beat. Will be interesting seeing them against Auburn, ole miss , and a lesser extent ( which I don’t think will be any easier) @ night in lsu.

Miss St says hi. smdh

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

Kelvin Banks will be in attendance at the Auburn game. Rumor is that it could be a big weekend for commitments. Maybe even a huge DT from Tennessee who’s the #2 ranked player in the class.

I do not expect a couple of commits that weekend. The type of commits that have other players excited to join in... A&M will finish with a top 5 class. 

3 hours ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Miss St says hi. smdh

I do agree that A&M has dropped games to two teams that is shouldn't have lost to. This week is the real test. A&M dropped two games with a backup qb they shouldn't have. They snuck up and bit Bama when they shouldn't have. Then they have 2 games against opponents that are not in their league. Auburn is a good test to see where A&M is as a team and program. Its a team that they are more athletic than but not enough that they will should be favored in a blowout. If A&M comes out and looks strong and wins in a solid fashion (6-14 points) then they will really have proven that the early struggles were from the back up QB and they are firmly back on the right track. If they lose this game I think it raises a question or two. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

I do agree that A&M has dropped games to two teams that is shouldn't have lost to. This week is the real test. A&M dropped two games with a backup qb they shouldn't have. They snuck up and bit Bama when they shouldn't have. Then they have 2 games against opponents that are not in their league. Auburn is a good test to see where A&M is as a team and program. Its a team that they are more athletic than but not enough that they will should be favored in a blowout. If A&M comes out and looks strong and wins in a solid fashion (6-14 points) then they will really have proven that the early struggles were from the back up QB and they are firmly back on the right track. If they lose this game I think it raises a question or two. 

Very fair assessment. Big chance for the Aggies to keep knocking on the door. There are enough quality wins left on their remaining schedule to push them into NY6 range if they can win out. 

8 hours ago, WETSU said:

I agree 100% with your assessment. And thanks for your assessment instead of the resident sdc nut spouting off something lol. Gotta give him credit, he got me to engage which was his trolling purpose.

• SMH 1

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

@DB2point0i dont know what it takes or if you only watch one game a year... But this is a top 5 defense in the country. They are now 3rd in points allowed per game and have held every single opponent below most of their meaningful averages. 

I’ve admitted to that.  I watched some today, no nix didn’t light the world up.  He’s pretty inconsistent.  I wouldn’t gauge the secondary strictly on today.  
Do you need a cookie now?

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ve admitted to that.  I watched some today, no nix didn’t light the world up.  He’s pretty inconsistent.  I wouldn’t gauge the secondary strictly on today.  
Do you need a cookie now?

I am just giving you a hard time. Which you gotta admit you sort of deserve after how hard you came after them following the Kent st game... 

8 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I am just giving you a hard time. Which you gotta admit you sort of deserve after how hard you came after them following the Kent st game... 

so they let Kent state do what they did?  

I deserve it?  For talking football?  You take this too serious I guess

Just now, DB2point0 said:

so they let Kent state do what they did?

They had some starters out and gave up some garbage yards... 

I was just giving you a hard time. I'm not interested in an argument where you keep referencing the first game of the year now 9 games into the season. 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, WETSU said:

They had some starters out and gave up some garbage yards... 

I was just giving you a hard time. I'm not interested in an argument where you keep referencing the first game of the year now 9 games into the season. 

You just brought it up.  I haven’t in weeks.  Put the phone or bottle down, or both. 

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

You just brought it up.  I haven’t in weeks.  Put the phone or bottle down, or both. 

Lol. You're not even fun to mess with. I guess I wouldn't be either if my program was the dumpster fire yours is. 

• Mr. P locked this topic