👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Feed Achane. Starve Calzada.

Yep. 

I have been arguing with a friend of mine all night because he thinks calzada is likely the guy next year. And I have no idea why... He's mediocre. Even in the bama win he wasn't great. It was more about him being tough and doing just enough. Its not like he threw for 400 and 5 tds to torch bama... Hes been clutch for about 2 drives (bama) out of an entire season.

King is the starter in 2022 with Weigman getting the job in 2023 or 2024. 

Just now, Lions70 said:

This is so frustrating. Like Johnny said the Aggies weren’t running the table. Bama wins the west again I suppose. 

Ole Miss and Auburn were the toss up games before the season started. That’s how things turned out. 1 out of 2. Just hope to heck we can handle business against LSU.

Just now, Nick2011 said:

Wonder how this loss will impact recruiting 

Anthony Lucas was visiting Alabama this weekend. Who knows with Evan Stewart? Sell him that King and Weigman are much better than Calzada.

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Ole Miss and Auburn were the toss up games before the season started. That’s how things turned out. 1 out of 2. Just hope to heck we can handle business against LSU.

Lsu is going to murder calzada. Expect the auburn game but reversed. 

5 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

I don’t know, but Achane was getting chunks of yardage almost every time he touched the ball. Down 2 with 7:00 minutes left I would’ve been handing him the ball. Instead they passed on 1st down, then threw a pick on 2nd down. 

That was the drive of the game right there. You trust your QB over your RB/OL at that spot on the field, at that point in the game?

49 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Losses don’t impact recruiting for SEC schools. 

I think road losses to top 15 teams with the back up qb are treated differently regardless of conference. Like no recruit is changing his mind on OU right now because like A&M its a ranked team road loss...

Its not like losing to a 1-8 team at home is what I'm saying. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2
  • Wow 1

47 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Ole Miss is ranked 107th against the run and gives up almost 200 per game. What did Lion say that was wrong?

Ole Miss has struggled against the run. Can’t believe we didn’t try run the ball more. 

I bolded what I thought was wrong. I agree with you on running the ball more. IMO Jimbo panicked when he got behind and "thought" he had to throw the ball to score quickly. Like WET said awhile back he's a very stubborn man.

By the way didn't you call him out on the Texas thread for trolling? I think it was something like "shut up and stop trolling!"

24 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

I bolded what I thought was wrong. I agree with you on running the ball more. IMO Jimbo panicked when he got behind and "thought" he had to throw the ball to score quickly. Like WET said awhile back he's a very stubborn man.

By the way didn't you call him out on the Texas thread for trolling? I think it was something like "shut up and stop trolling!"

Yeah. In that instance he went into into the Texas thread to annoy their people. I hoped that him not doing that would stop one of their trolls from coming here vomiting drivel every week but that didn’t change. 

In this instance, Lion wasn’t wrong. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Yeah. In that instance he went into into the Texas thread to annoy their people. I hoped that him not doing that would stop one of their trolls from coming here vomiting drivel every week but that didn’t change. 

In this instance, Lion wasn’t wrong. 

I know I was nit picking his desire to try and spell correctly. Take a look at how he spelled statistically 😂

I remember a man told me once that "some people have to talk just to see their mouth move." I think we can all agree that Lion does that on this board.

Back to topic get ready for LSU to blitz Calzada on every down. They have nothing to lose and they gamble on every down on defense.

• Thumbs Down 1

12 hours ago, WETSU said:

I think road losses to top 15 teams with the back up qb are treated differently regardless of conference. Like no recruit is changing his mind on OU right now because like A&M its a ranked team road loss...

Its not like losing to a 1-8 team at home is what I'm saying. 

DWP2iw1.gif

46 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

If A&M plays like they did last night LSU will beat them easily. We will see how they respond to adversity. 

I don't think A&M will score more than 10 points on A&M unless there are defensive touchdowns. Their offense is the worst in the west. Even worse than A&Ms... Now that game is scary because their defense is starting to really play well, but I don't think LSU is capable of beating A&M "easily." They can absolutely win but it will look exactly like that game with arkansas. A defensive battle with a similar score most likely. 

On 11/13/2021 at 9:52 PM, WETSU said:

Yep. 

I have been arguing with a friend of mine all night because he thinks calzada is likely the guy next year. And I have no idea why... He's mediocre. Even in the bama win he wasn't great. It was more about him being tough and doing just enough. Its not like he threw for 400 and 5 tds to torch bama... Hes been clutch for about 2 drives (bama) out of an entire season.

King is the starter in 2022 with Weigman getting the job in 2023 or 2024. 

Any guy who couldn't beat out Mond's overrated ***... 🙄

15 hours ago, 88YoePride said:

Any guy who couldn't beat out Mond's overrated ***... 🙄

Mond wasn’t getting beat out by Calzada. Heck Calzada couldn’t even get on the field when Mond got signed up. Calzada is what he is. Is he good enough to be the focal point of an offense? Maybe in a non Jimbo offense. Maybe in a different conference?

• Mr. P locked this topic