👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

56 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I'm also wondering if we're NILing the ### out of these recruits 

47 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I’ve heard A&Ms NIL setup has been very organized and good from the beginning. The recruit I spoke with says it’s “impressive.” 

The rumors are between the NIL and Aggie Network/40 year decision it’s a very solid package.

9 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Somebody does a talent breakdown of the past national champions via their recruiting rankings. He might cook the books but it backs up that the more top tier 5*, 4* talent you can stock the more likely you’re going to be in the running for a championship. Multiple top 5 classes not just top 10 classes.

Auburn is the only team in the last 30 years to win a national championship with a average class ranking of 5+ for the 5 classes that make up a roster on any given year. Literally every other champion had a roster average of a top 5 class. Even Clemson had to have their breakout year then recruit really well for 2 more classes before they could finish the deal. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Auburn is the only team in the last 30 years to win a national championship with a average class ranking of 5+ for the 5 classes that make up a roster on any given year. Literally every other champion had a roster average of a top 5 class. Even Clemson had to have their breakout year then recruit really well for 2 more classes before they could finish the deal. 

4 national top 20 players. 10 top 100 players. That’s what we have currently committed. We are in the running for potentially 7 more. Depends on Banks and/or Goodwin. This is the game changer class we’ve been looking forward to for 4 years under Jimbo. ‘21,’22, ‘23 could produce some huge results.

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Yep, and they beat Oregon, another team who never really amassed top talent but overachieved. 

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I’m hearing Elko is not doing the in-homes because he’s out of town.  That Did come from an Aggie on Twitter.  

He interviewed for the Duke job. That’s for sure. Whether or not it’s offered or he takes it is yet to be seen. 

15 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So you’ve read what Tarp has said about it?

Yes. There aren’t many people even talking about it. The favorites are Elliot the Clemson OC and the guy being talked about right now is believe it or not Jason Garrett. 

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic