👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

Assuming Evan Stewart signs, A&M might could still add some serious firepower to this class. Shemar Stewart from Florida, Denver Harris and Harold Perkins are all 5 stars and thought to be Aggie leans by most services. What a close that could be. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I do wonder if this effects Denver Harris in any way. 

The experts can say we getting him all they want. Until a North Shore kid puts pen to paper, shows up on campus, makes it to FA practice and suits up week 1, I’m still going to be doubtful.

1 hour ago, Stoney said:

The experts can say we getting him all they want. Until a North Shore kid puts pen to paper, shows up on campus, makes it to FA practice and suits up week 1, I’m still going to be doubtful.

As of today A&M is thought to be strong favorites for Harris (IT is conceding) LB Harold Perkins and DE Shemar Stewart. All 3 are 5 stars. If they all sign A&M will have signed the highest rated class of all time. What an incredible job by this staff. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@WETSU we have more 5* than Bama. Never would have thought that was possible. Incredible.

If they sign all 3 of those guys I mentioned, they will have signed MORE 5 stars than Bama, Ohio st and Clemson COMBINED.  How’s that for possible…

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

We have 13 of the top 100. Insane. 

9 minutes ago, WETSU said:

With possibly 3 more to make it 16… 

We have 3 3* recruits. We could have more guys in the top 25 than we have 3 stars.

58 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

Congrats to my Aggie friends on this signing class. It has to be nice to put it on Saban and Bama twice in one year!

It is nice. And A&M is definitely trending in the right direction. There is lots of young talent on the team and it is about to get a ton of help from a generational type of class. Aggies have a lot to look forward to over the coming years. 

2 hours ago, WETSU said:

It is nice. And A&M is definitely trending in the right direction. There is lots of young talent on the team and it is about to get a ton of help from a generational type of class. Aggies have a lot to look forward to over the coming years. 

No doubt. The only downside to getting talent like this is not winning the big games including a NC. 

31 minutes ago, Lhornfan said:

No doubt. The only downside to getting talent like this is not winning the big games including a NC. 

Oh yea there’s definitely going to be higher expectations for this class than many others. I think Jimbo is close. The injuries really took its toll this year otherwise I think this was a team that could have been flirting with that. 

I’d like to see next year finish around 10-2 with the following year making a legit push at a title. Likely a second year starter at QB with all the talent from the last three classes being able to get established and experienced. 

• Like 1

• Mr. P locked this topic