👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

Just now, JohnnyFootball said:

Looked like his ankle or something to me? 

He couldn't put his own weight on it on the way out of the stadium. 😕

Hip would be similar if it got the right attachment site.  But I’ve only seen replays of the hit, not the reactions afterwards.  I was watching Ohio St eat dirt 🤣

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

Looks like a hip contusion, could be worse, but the brunt of the hit seemeD to have come when he was slung around and took the shoulder pad/helmet directly on his hip

Yeah. Saw the report where all they said was lower extremity and he isn't returning today...

6 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Well Aggies have a reliable backup.

Says who? He is completely lost out there right now. Jimbo needs to pound the ball right now. We have to give the defense a break and let the offense figure some things out. But putting this game on Calzada is going to be a loss. 

Jimbo is about to earn his check or his criticism today... You have your backup qb playing and defense has been on the field a ton. You HAVE TO RUN THE DAMN BALL!!!!!  For 3 years A&M fans have wanted you to throw the damn ball and you haven't. Today when you need the running game and have a backup qb in you quit using it. 

A&M will come back and win, but long term they may be in a bit of trouble.  It's not just losing King, they are getting whipped up front on both sides for the most part.  Lost in last week's game was Kent State running for 220 yards and Colorado has continued that with 140 rushing in the first half.

Kudos on stopping the 4th down sneak inside the 5, but Colorado should have changed the play with a&m all over the Center.  A toss or play action roll out is probably a walk in TD

I see a 17-10 a&m win.

• Mr. P locked this topic