👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

Just now, JustAFan11 said:

I like that QB from State. That kid made a lot of good decisions and was very patient throwing against the zone. 

Yeah Leech tore up Elko for the most part tonight.  Like you said that QB was impressive.  Had all day in the pocket for the most part.

2 minutes ago, Nick2011 said:

Ouch, try to make the most of it! Lol

We are spending the whole weekend in CS... I'm sure it will be a good time but its a real kick in the nads compared to what I thought it would be 2 months ago when I bought tickets. 

2 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Wut? Going to the game I get...but the whole weekend in CS? WTH?

Spoken like someone who's never been and reads way too much Texas media. 

College station is a city with 100k+ population and has plenty of food and nightlife for a two night trip. That statement is ridiculously naive. 

20 minutes ago, WETSU said:

Spoken like someone who's never been and reads way too much Texas media. 

College station is a city with 100k+ population and has plenty of food and nightlife for a two night trip. That statement is ridiculously naive. 

Nice try. But you swung and missed. Been there. Not impressed.

8 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Nice try. But you swung and missed. Been there. Not impressed.

As opposed to the sespool thats Austin these days? 

That whole let's trash the CS as a small country town is literally the stupidest thing you guys choose to bash us over. There's plenty of things to trash A&M about, but thats not one of them. 

22 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Let me know if you want any others this season other than auburn

I appreciate it. I don't get away on saturdays much because my kids are playing as well but ill definitely keep it in mind. 

The wheels have fallen off this season. The bad part is? This thing could still catch on fire before it lands in the ditch. This is the worst case scenario that could happen. Injuries. Coaching. There’s bound to be some changes before things get started up again in the spring.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, WETSU said:

As opposed to the sespool thats Austin these days? 

That whole let's trash the CS as a small country town is literally the stupidest thing you guys choose to bash us over. There's plenty of things to trash A&M about, but thats not one of them. 

Girlfriend and I went down to her old office in Austin to pack up some things. Hearing about the homeless problem and then seeing miles and miles of them on the medians and sides of the roads was eye opening. People had dressers, lazboys set up like it was their permanent residence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stoney said:

Girlfriend and I went down to her old office in Austin to pack up some things. Hearing about the homeless problem and then seeing miles and miles of them on the medians and sides of the roads was eye opening. People had dressers, lazboys set up like it was their permanent residence.

But but but... 6th street... 

Seriously the dude has read too much orangebloods. 

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, Nick2011 said:

My expectations for this team went down the drain in the 1st quarter against Colorado. It’s been nothing but a mess since that game. I have tried staying positive, but with Calzada at QB there’s little hope. I feel sorry for the kid, but this level of football is just to much for him right now.  

Give me a kid who can read a defense with a average arm over a kid with a howitzer who can’t tell if the defense is in man or zone. You stick a Greg McElroy type QB on this team and things might not be so bad. This is where playing upperclassman deep into the 4th quarter of blowout wins come back to bite you. You don’t get these kids experience. You don’t see where you missed on a kid. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

But but but... 6th street... 

Seriously the dude has read too much orangebloods. 

What’s the big fancy new interstate between Hutto and Round Rock? Around by the race track? We got off around there and it looked very third worldish except for the big chain restaurants and stores being across from it.

• Mr. P locked this topic