👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

Just now, EnjoyLife said:

This game should have been over at the half. Idk if TAMU deserves to win it...but Ole Miss definitely deserves to lose it. They left too many pts on the field. Coming up empty when you get in the red zone and kicking FG's instead of scoring TDs will get you beat.

Or even worse- turning it over on downs the way Ole Miss does. 

1 minute ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I’m convinced this is retribution for Jimbo calling out the refs in his presser. This has been extremely one sided. 

Still, A&M has to execute better to win. 

Yea I agree. 

This defense is something special. Not because they are dominant. Because they are resilient. Back against the wall SOO many times this season and they just bow their neck and keep coming. I will miss these leaders when they go pro.

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

This game is so crazy.... I'm seriously about to blame the offense for a loss in which the defense gave up 408 yards off offense in the first half but still did more than enough to win this game. 

Put the ball on Spiller and Achane. Get the ball out of Calzada’s hands.

7 minutes ago, WETSU said:

This game is so crazy.... I'm seriously about to blame the offense for a loss in which the defense gave up 408 yards off offense in the first half but still did more than enough to win this game. 

Defense only allowed 13 points for all intents and purposes. Two INTs gave them 14 and a safety. 

Just now, Stoney said:

9-3 with a backup QB. Another shot at 10 wins. Hope King and Weigman are good enough for a extra win or two.

The is a championship level QB with a independence bowl level offense. Specifically QB. 

This is on Jimbo though. Gonna lose a road game 29-13 when your defense rode the storm and your offense gave up 10 points on their own. I'll.actually say 17 because of that other puck giving short field. 

2 minutes ago, WETSU said:

The is a championship level QB with a independence bowl level offense. Specifically QB. 

This is on Jimbo though. Gonna lose a road game 29-13 when your defense rode the storm and your offense gave up 10 points on their own. I'll.actually say 17 because of that other puck giving short field. 

I don’t get it. All season. Calzada and the passing game struggle, Jimbo sticks with it. Running game gets them back in the game and we get away from it. You gotta figure that out this off-season. 

5 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Defense only allowed 13 points for all intents and purposes. Two INTs gave them 14 and a safety. 

JF, you tell me we hold Ole Miss to 13 and I’m telling you it’s a Aggie win 99% of the time. That’s just horrible that our offense stunk it up.

4 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I’ll save the troll some time: 

“$9 million”

”Qb whisperer”

We can agree that Calzada is not a QB1, right? A solid QB2 but not QB1. Jimbo is looking like he got 9, 10 wins out of that. That’s kinda impressive. 

• Mr. P locked this topic