👍🏻Aggies 2021 Thread👍🏻

Stoney

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

North shore has never been good to A&M. The one time they got a kid from there he left before the season even started... Since the 2000s A&M has struggled to get kids from there. 

Shadrach Banks was a crazy story. All in on A&M. Got hurt in HS. Weight fluctuated like crazy. Rumors he was 250 playing WR. Gets to A&M. Flakes out. Doesn’t buy in. Whatever, he bounces in the portal. Crazy.

27 minutes ago, WETSU said:

If Jimbo lands Denver Harris…. Wow

This class isn’t missing too much. Getting a corner like Harris would be the cherry on top of the sundae. Getting Kelvin Banks or that huge Goodwin kid from Kentucky to flip would be the sprinkles.

9 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Can anybody confirm Stewart receiving a $300k NIL payment already?  

I haven’t seen that anywhere. Not that it’s not possible as I can see it eventually happening, but as of right now it’s nothing official. Just message board materiaL. Most likely sour grapes. 

He opted out of football midway through the season. If he isn't playing basketball, running track, or competing in any other UIL sanctioned activity, then there is nothing wrong with receiving NIL money IMO.

I believe Ewers got his money quick as well...

10 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Can anybody confirm Stewart receiving a $300k NIL payment already?  

46 minutes ago, WETSU said:

I haven’t seen that anywhere. Not that it’s not possible as I can see it eventually happening, but as of right now it’s nothing official. Just message board materiaL. Most likely sour grapes. 

I don’t know about the NIL but i did see some guys on Gig’Em talking about Hamm and Stewart.

1 hour ago, topher805 said:

He opted out of football midway through the season. If he isn't playing basketball, running track, or competing in any other UIL sanctioned activity, then there is nothing wrong with receiving NIL money IMO.

I believe Ewers got his money quick as well...

While I do agree, I believe the rules state that cannot actually receive any money until they are enrolled. 

• Mr. P locked this topic