🔴 Sooners 2021 thread

Mr. P

3 hours ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

I will be at this game for the annual Alamo Bowl game trip. Been going to this game for years as the old college buddies get together with the families. About 20 of us will be attending. Not pulling for either team. Just wanting a decent game. Most have been decent short of the Colorado game a few years ago.

Have fun and stay safe.

57 minutes ago, Hookemhorns88 said:

Will have fun and should be safe. I am wearing non-bias colored clothing so I should be good unless Oregon comes out in some strange alternative uniforms which they are prone to do!!

Hahaha just don't dress like a piss-colored highlighter and you'll be fine. 

I mean with the Omicron going around. It's super contagious but isn't very deadly. You should be fine either way. 

• LOL! 1

11 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Hahaha just don't dress like a piss-colored highlighter and you'll be fine. 

I mean with the Omicron going around. It's super contagious but isn't very deadly. You should be fine either way. 

Not worried about the Covid. Knock on wood, I have only missed 3 days of work in 32 years due to illness. Been all over the world and exposed to all types of cooties so I should be good.

Should be an offensive game.......Go Sooners.  Anything from Oregon I'm against......end of story.  I'm not normally a Sooners fan, but in this game I am.  Go kick some butt Boyz.

Oregon QB Anthony Brown(6-2/220) is a 6th year senior transfer from Boston College in 2020.  He started 3 seasons for BC, then transferred as a graduate student to play for Oregon. 

So far this game is looking like many others.......defenses are ruling the roost.

Okie marching on their 2nd possession with 8 min. left in the 1st.......and now they score on a run from 16 yds out.  Kick is NO good. We are underway.

Okie holds the Ducks to a field goal on their 2nd possession off a long drive.  6-3 Oklahoma in the first qtr.

• Mr. P locked this topic