Crosby vs. Liberty Hill-- State Semi Final

dme1111

While recording all the 4A SC games, I inadvertently recorded the Manvel/Highland Park 2017 SC (Classic), which HP won in spectacular ending 53-49.  I watched it again and remember thinking, the most exciting game I’ve ever seen.  Amazingly, last night’s game rivaled it.  That was a Hollywood ending, whether LH makes the two point conversion or not.  Happy for Crosby, but I’d rather seen a legitimate stop, not a LH fumble on a handoff they’ve done a thousand times.

My one last comment, I think D1 scouts are missing a bet with LH’s #42.  Kid has size, speed, determination, and heart.   He should be given a chance at the next level.  I’m no coach but he appears to have all the tools.  Maybe one of you Coaches can tell me why I’m wrong.  I must be missing something.

16 hours ago, Hagar said:

While recording all the 4A SC games, I inadvertently recorded the Manvel/Highland Park 2017 SC (Classic), which HP won in spectacular ending 53-49.  I watched it again and remember thinking, the most exciting game I’ve ever seen.  Amazingly, last night’s game rivaled it.  That was a Hollywood ending, whether LH makes the two point conversion or not.  Happy for Crosby, but I’d rather seen a legitimate stop, not a LH fumble on a handoff they’ve done a thousand times.

My one last comment, I think D1 scouts are missing a bet with LH’s #42.  Kid has size, speed, determination, and heart.   He should be given a chance at the next level.  I’m no coach but he appears to have all the tools.  Maybe one of you Coaches can tell me why I’m wrong.  I must be missing something.

If he wants to play in college there is a place for him.  He will just have to find it and go earn it.  Maybe not D1, but he can earn a roster spot.