🐗 Razorbacks 2021 Thread🐗

Stoney

On 11/13/2021 at 10:26 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

You was right. Thx homie. Yall played great though. 💯

LSU's offense is absolute crap.  Happy for the Hogs overcoming some overall sloppy play.  LSU deserves to lose every game the rest of the way under this current staff.  This game is also a prime example of why the LSU fans who thought Ed O deserved to keep his job should STHU and watch the games.

Per JC Hoops: KJ Jefferson finishes the season 184/275 through the air for 66.9% completion.

That’s good for second-best in program history, behind Feleipe Franks’ 68.5% last season (163/238).

KJ is also the first QB in program history with 2,500+ passing yards and 500+ rushing yards. #WPS

So proud of this team and I love our coach.  If you told me before the season that they would be 8-4 with wins over Texas, Texas A&M, LSU and Missouri, I would have never believed it.  They also were very competitive in their losses except for Georgia.  I hope they get a great bowl game and finish it off by winning that too! WPS!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/26/2021 at 8:05 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

We'll take that Battle Line trophy! 

8-4 on the season, time to go bowling probably somewhere in Florida. WPS!!! 

It will be one of two Florida bowls for the #Arkansas #Razorbacks per a source close to the program (FREE) #Hogs #WPS 
https://t.co/GiM8hw866J

• Mr. P locked this topic