🐗 Razorbacks 2021 Thread🐗

Stoney

16 hours ago, Stoney said:

This might be their year.

Very interested to see the difference in A&Ms rush defense with Jackson back next week.

Also very intrigued what adjustments we make on defense. If you watch the game A&Ms dline destroyed Colorado most the game. Tons of penetration. At times they almost got back to quickly because it opened up holes and cutback lanes that the linebackers weren't filling. I do not think the rush defense is as bad as the last two weeks have indicated. But there's no doubt we are missing Buddy Johnson something awful right now lol 

21 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Top 25 again. Can't slip up next Saturday. 

I'm excited to see both teams ranked for this one. The game is always good but there seems to be a lot more on the line for both teams than we have seen in the past. 

On 9/12/2021 at 4:02 PM, LOL said:

I'm glad to see Arkie looking better. Looking forward to starting up a rivalry with our eastern neighbors. Let's call it the "Keith Jackson Classic."  :woot:

i figure they leave Texas vs Oklahoma on the same weekend they always play but hoping the sec will have Arkansas vs Oklahoma on that final "rivalry" weekend.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, txk85 said:

i figure they leave Texas vs Oklahoma on the same weekend they always play but hoping the sec will have Arkansas vs Oklahoma on that final "rivalry" weekend.

I would love to develop a legit rivalry with them. Between us, A&M, Arkie, and UT, there's a bermuda triangle of mutual hate. It'll be glorious. 

• LOL! 1

On 9/17/2021 at 12:01 PM, LOL said:

I would love to develop a legit rivalry with them. Between us, A&M, Arkie, and UT, there's a bermuda triangle of mutual hate. It'll be glorious. 

Serious question, is there another group of 4 teams that all hate each other to the level that OU, Texas, A&M, and Arkansas hate each other?? I really don’t think so

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, ETXfan16 said:

Serious question, is there another group of 4 teams that all hate each other to the level that OU, Texas, A&M, and Arkansas hate each other?? I really don’t think so

Yeah, if they all end up in the same pod together, Smoaky gonna get LIT

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

On 9/17/2021 at 12:01 PM, LOL said:

Bama, georgia, florida, tennessee Auburn.

Those 5 to me have a deeper distain for each other than what the 4 you mentioned have. I mean truly there isn't much between any of those besides for their hate for Texas lol 

• Mr. P locked this topic