🐗 Razorbacks 2021 Thread🐗

Stoney

This game turned when Briles decided to call a pass play inside our own 5yd line on 3rd down instead of running the football and playing field position up 17-14 and we fumble in the endzone. 

Sigh........ thankgoodness we get a freebie next week in Little Rock. Burn the offensive tape for this one. 

On 10/16/2021 at 2:12 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

This game turned when Briles decided to call a pass play inside our own 5yd line on 3rd down instead of running the football and playing field position up 17-14 and we fumble in the endzone. 

Sigh........ thankgoodness we get a freebie next week in Little Rock. Burn the offensive tape for this one. 

I am not picking on Arkansas, but their big wins were over teams that were probably more talented and better than them... which at the end of the day, Arkansas fans will be happy with this season... these results were a year or 2 earlier than expected.

3 hours ago, MavGrad99 said:

I am not picking on Arkansas, but their big wins were over teams that were probably more talented and better than them... which at the end of the day, Arkansas fans will be happy with this season... these results were a year or 2 earlier than expected.

Yeah, with how Calzada and our OL are looking now, I'd love to play Arky again. Our guys are maturing fast. 

Still, Arkansas has a very noticeable improvement. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Interesting article 

What Could Have Been with Barry Lunney Jr., Arkansas’ Not-So-Prodigal Son https://t.co/LMJjEXBVwF via @bestofarsports 

If UTSA wins out Traylor will be moving up and i dont think there'd be a better candidate to replace him than Lunney. also is briles moves on after this season i wouldnt mind seeing him as the OC at Arkansas.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, txk85 said:

If UTSA wins out Traylor will be moving up and i dont think there'd be a better candidate to replace him than Lunney. also is briles moves on after this season i wouldnt mind seeing him as the OC at Arkansas.

You know early on in the season I thought Odom would move on before Briles did, now I'm not so sure. I wouldn't mind Lunney as OC either and maybe next HC after Pittman. Pittman already said this his last stop. 

4 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

You know early on in the season I thought Odom would move on before Briles did, now I'm not so sure. I wouldn't mind Lunney as OC either and maybe next HC after Pittman. Pittman already said this his last stop. 

Me too. i could see Briles getting a group of 5 HC job and i could be wrong but i just don't know if that's the direction Odom wants to go. 

pittmans only 59 so if he keeps winning he could be there awhile 

• Like 1

On 10/21/2021 at 12:14 PM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

I hate playing in Little Rock. Serves no purpose. 

Sam Pittman: Playing in Little Rock, Arlington Doesn't Help Arkansas' Recruiting https://t.co/Ei8imdAhP9 via @AndyHsports 

Playing in Arlington doesn’t help Arkansas recruiting?

Uhhhhh, I beg to differ, coach.. That’s one very dumb statement by a college HC.

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Just the headline, but if he even remotely said playing in Arlington doesn’t help Arkansas recruiting that is an illogical statement.

Read the article. I got exactly what he was saying. Me personally I hate playing in Little Rock. I also think that rule should change, should be able to talk to the recruits. 

8 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Read the article. I got exactly what he was saying. Me personally I hate playing in Little Rock. I also think that rule should change, should be able to talk to the recruits. 

I read the article and do fully understand his concerns about the set up of being the home team in Arlington and not being able to host recruits like you would in Fayetteville. However, I contend just being able to play in DFW at Jerry World is a big recruiting win in and of itself even without being able to speak to recruits.

I have long thought Arkansas should drop the annual Little Rock game. 
If that happens and you kept playing in Jerry’s house that’d be best for the university in my opinion.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I read the article and do fully understand his concerns about the set up of being the home team in Arlington and not being able to host recruits like you would in Fayetteville. However, I contend just being able to play in DFW at Jerry World is a big recruiting win in and of itself even without being able to speak to recruits.

I have long thought Arkansas should drop the annual Little Rock game. 
If that happens and you kept playing in Jerry’s house that’d be best for the university in my opinion.

The high up political figures in Arkansas wont let em drop the Little Rock game unfortunately.

If they just gotta have 2 neutral site games I say drop the Little Rock game and play Mizzou in the Dome in St. Louis. 

On 10/24/2021 at 8:42 AM, MrBuddyGarrity said:

The high up political figures in Arkansas wont let em drop the Little Rock game unfortunately.

If they just gotta have 2 neutral site games I say drop the Little Rock game and play Mizzou in the Dome in St. Louis. 

werent they supposed to play mizzou at arrowhead last year? 

14 hours ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Sam Pittman now has 8 of the top 10 players in Arkansas committed to the home state school. Top-ranked WR Isaiah Sategna just flipped from Oregon. Hogs are putting together a top 25 caliber class.

https://t.co/9Bw5GkUJcx

had a feeling this would end up happening. Arkansas cant let the top recruits leave especially when they are 1/2 mile away from the stadium.

• Mr. P locked this topic