4. James Franklin

5. Urban Meyer

6. Bob Stoops

7. Joe Brady

8. Billy Napier

9. Jamey Chadwell

10. Bill Clark

11. Jeff Traylor

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/ncaa-football/news/lsu-coach-candidates-ed-orgeron-replacements/1i6f0wj9sdorj1c19u7jopr6jj

38 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Lsu can’t afford Fisher or any other $$ coach. Lsu is more desirable than Kentucky let’s just stop there. Would make sense and proven guy. You always wanna upgrade.

Fischer would be a downgrade from Coach O ....  lol

• Grumpy 1

55 minutes ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Lsu can’t afford Fisher or any other $$ coach. Lsu is more desirable than Kentucky let’s just stop there. Would make sense and proven guy. You always wanna upgrade.

LSU has twice had the highest paid Head Coach and Coordinator at the same time in NCAA... so let's stop there before you look even more ignorant.

• LOL! 3

I really hate this for Coach O. The man is an awesome guy to meet. A group of people I know were playing in a world series around Destin this year, and they met him on the beach. He was taking pictures with all the kids, telling everyone Go Tigahs, and was a super humble individual. 

24 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Fischer would be a downgrade from Coach O ....  lol

This is a ridiculous statement. Only one of the two has been fired from multiple HC positions. Coach O had 1 good season with a team he only recruited half of the players on... You have to be pretty bad to get fired just 2 years removed from a national title. 

I'm not saying Jimbo is perfect but this statement that fisher would be a downgrade is a bit much. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WETSU said:

This is a ridiculous statement. Only one of the two has been fired from multiple HC positions. Coach O had 1 good season with a team he only recruited half of the players on... You have to be pretty bad to get fired just 2 years removed from a national title. 

I'm not saying Jimbo is perfect but this statement that fisher would be a downgrade is a bit much. 

I knew I could get you Aggys stirred up this morning .... :rofl:

49 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I don’t even wanna put this evil out into the world, but just for arguments sake, Fisher did leave for LSU. Who’s on the list to replace him in Aggieland?

Nick Saban will coach at A&M before Jimbo is coaching at LSU...

But for arguments sake I honestly don't know who they would even target at this point. The University is so committed to keeping Jimbo I don't even know how they would handle a coaching search.  

56 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I don’t even wanna put this evil out into the world, but just for arguments sake, Fisher did leave for LSU. Who’s on the list to replace him in Aggieland?

Bob Stoops turns down Cleveland for College Station, CONFIRMED! 

@LOL look at that mug. I mean that goatee is worth at least 6 points against Bama, 14 against LSU

4 hours ago, WETSU said:

Nick Saban will coach at A&M before Jimbo is coaching at LSU...

But for arguments sake I honestly don't know who they would even target at this point. The University is so committed to keeping Jimbo I don't even know how they would handle a coaching search.  

I’m with you. I don’t even want to imagine how that coaching search would go down. Jimbo has a good thing going. I just don’t see LSU being his “mama’s calling” move.

• LOL! 1

14 minutes ago, Stoney said:

@LOL look at that mug. I mean that goatee is worth at least 6 points against Bama, 14 against LSU

Maybe if he had an eyepatch.

The goatee screams, "Still trying to look tough in my old age." I should know, I wear one myself. 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I knew I could get you Aggys stirred up this morning .... :rofl:

I love when you say stupid stuff, Wetsu makes you look like a fool, and then you retreat to "I was just kidding!"

Nothing Wet said even remotely gave "stirred up" vibes, but instead he simply disagreed with you and gave reasoning behind it. Reasoning that you couldn't come back to so you instead decided to claim you were only trying to rile him up. It's absolutely hilarious. 

• LOL! 3

15 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

I love when you say stupid stuff, Wetsu makes you look like a fool, and then you retreat to "I was just kidding!"

Nothing Wet said even remotely gave "stirred up" vibes, but instead he simply disagreed with you and gave reasoning behind it. Reasoning that you couldn't come back to so you instead decided to claim you were only trying to rile him up. It's absolutely hilarious. 

You have to cut @KirtFalconsome slack. He remembers the very first time Texas was back. It was 1410 BC, Attila the Hun’s Mongolian Hoard had just lost to Kubla Khan in the Bronze Bowl. Ol’ Hatshepsut had his Longhorns primed to play the Hoard. Hoard could have cared less since they lost their shot at the title.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

It would basically be LSU's same list minus Joe Brady.  ESPN and all of these other outlets act like its the end of the world and the list of elites change with each school...  The list never changes, only the order of preference.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

O was making $9M/year and they’re buying out the full amount.  They can afford $9M/year at least.  Lots of guys mentioned in this thread would be an upgrade over O, and would be better choices than the other stoops.

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Brian Kelly going to LSU???