🐯LSU 2021 Thread🐯

Stoney

58 minutes ago, LOL said:

LOL! Hell, I'll take this bet, I'll even raise the stakes: 

1.) Texas A&M plays for and wins at least one natty in the next four seasons (beginning in Aug. 2022).

2.) The loser leaves the SDC College Forum and never returns. No posts or reactions. Gone. Forever. 

Deal? 

I was thinking a couple hundred bucks.  I’d rather be able to read the agony of another 4 years of no natty.  PM me if you’re serious about the bet.  

• LOL! 1
  • SMH 1

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I was thinking a couple hundred bucks.  

Psh, nah. Couple hundred bucks ain't squat. I spill more champagne than you drink! I'll throw my rolex in a plate of spaghetti because I got eleven more! WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LOL said:

1.) Texas A&M plays for and wins at least one natty in the next four seasons (beginning in Aug. 2022).

2.) The loser leaves the SDC College Forum and never returns. No posts or reactions. Gone. Forever. 

Deal? 

I’ll take the bet. On one condition. I can choose my replacement for the punishment. If A&M does not win the Natty in the next 4 years.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LOL said:

Deal? 

Can we let Lion be the mediator for the terms on the wager? 😂

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, LOL said:

You have my terms.

I offered the bet to wetsu as money.  He wanted no part.  I then offered a monetary bet to you.  The term is money.  We can discuss it in a PM.  If the Aggies win a National title in football in the next 4 seasons, you win.  If they fail to do so, I win.  I’ll be looking forward to your PM

• Roll Eyes 1

4 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I offered the bet to wetsu as money.  He wanted no part.  I then offered a monetary bet to you.  The term is money.  We can discuss it in a PM.  If the Aggies win a National title in football in the next 4 seasons, you win.  If they fail to do so, I win.  I’ll be looking forward to your PM

It's okay dude, I won't call you a welsher.  

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

You wouldn’t wager $400?  $100 a year.  That’s a friendly wager

No, I just don't trust you with my money. I don't trust you to abide by the terms of the bet. Please don't take it personal, I don't trust anyone on the Internet with my money.

Also, since the nature of this disagreement is public, I think the settling of the matter should be also. 

You want to say what this or that team might do, well, I offer you the chance to put your rep where your mouth is. In open forum, not in PMs away from public view. RIght out front where everyone can see it. 

Frankly, I think my wager takes more testicular fortitude, and some actual consequences. But that's just me. 

8 minutes ago, LOL said:

No, I just don't trust you with my money. I don't trust you to abide by the terms of the bet. Please don't take it personal, I don't trust anyone on the Internet with my money.

Also, since the nature of this disagreement is public, I think the settling of the matter should be also. 

You want to say what this or that team might do, well, I offer you the chance to put your rep where your mouth is. In open forum, not in PMs away from public view. RIght out front where everyone can see it. 

Frankly, I think my wager takes more testicular fortitude, and some actual consequences. But that's just me. 

Wet tried to let me off the hook on a lost bet, I logged out and stayed off for the month.  Man of my word.  You won’t have to worry about trusting me to pay, because you’re going to be the loser that has to pay