My Current Mood ... Part Deaux ...

PepeSilvia

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I’d “like” that, Crawford, but it seems my clip is empty...😂

You'll be reloaded by tomorrow, you can "like" me then, if you remember, but if not, no worries, and thanks anyways.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Oh, I won’t forget; I’ll get you covered tomorrow... er...later today....😜👌

You know, I was watching a program on Dish today about Hitler’s secret weapons scattered all over Europe, & they are just as Hitler’s Army left them 70+ years ago. & that got me thinking about these people trying to erase history by removing Confederate Statues; I guess they are proof that people who fail to learn the lessons of the past are Doomed to repeat them; Folks over there don’t Ever want to Forget Adolf Hitler, & that’s why those weapons of war remain; to Remind them of what bad can come when a Tyrant is in Charge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

You know, I was watching a program on Dish today about Hitler’s secret weapons scattered all over Europe, & they are just as Hitler’s Army left them 70+ years ago. & that got me thinking about these people trying to erase history by removing Confederate Statues; I guess they are proof that people who fail to learn the lessons of the past are Doomed to repeat them; Folks over there don’t Ever want to Forget Adolf Hitler, & that’s why those weapons of war remain; to Remind them of what bad can come when a Tyrant is in Charge.

In June 1944 the SS "Das Reich" division rounded up and murdered the entire population (including 200 children) of the small, French village of Oradour-sur-Glane. After the war Oradour-sur-Glane was not rebuilt...it was left as it was as a memorial to the victims and as a reminder of what fanatics can do. The village remains today as it was then. Crazy what people can do to each other.

• Thanks 1