LK

JackReacher

16 minutes ago, BEARDEDGOAT said:

His brother will be the OC and JV baseball coach....Wrigley Fields. 

His dad is a hellofa DC Solider Fields as well. Not sure if he can get him out of retirement though. Was around football for a long time. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, chubbychecker said:

I will never understand how some of these administrators choose who they bring in to interview for some of these jobs......smh

Friends of Friends. Or this guy needs a job. Sometimes they bring them in to up their own pay.  Cuz in Texas the HFC can't make more the the principal. Even in the AD/HFC. So more money for them means more money for the Principal. Then intern means more for the Superintendent. 

1 hour ago, chubbychecker said:

I will never understand how some of these administrators choose who they bring in to interview for some of these jobs......smh

just is what it is...really easy to point fingers as an admin about how a coach should be doing his/her job. Not many at that level know the ins and outs to the job and what it takes. It's getting to be a constant rotation of people at LK because the higher ups think they know so much. They don't look at the fact that the talent and enrollment is drying up because of lack of industry nearby. Instead, point the finger at the coaches and tell them they're the reason why people are moving away. Sorry but what a satisfying feeling it must be for a coach to leave there and get support from another school district.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MattStepp said:

Freeman isn't a bad hire....we are talking about a guy who has a 44-26 record as a HC and took ding dong Bruni to a regional final....he's never been in East Texas before and he's a relative unknown but this is a guy with a good resume

I think it's a good hire, Dwight's comments are concerning. Hope he does well.