5A D2 STATE FINAL Aledo vs. Crosby

dme1111

4 hours ago, dfwfootballfan said:

Crosby will need tremendous improvement at QB vs how they executed against LH.  Without it they aren't likely to make it a very close game imo.  Aledo's defense is rarely out of position and is underrated. 

Crosbys QB should be close to 100% by game time he's been banged up the last couple of games. His dynamic style doesn't depend on a defense thats in or out of position . Scoring 63 points against one of the top 4 teams in the state says not much improvement is needed on offense.

11 minutes ago, Everide2016 said:

How can I watch if I don't have Fox Southwest?  I did the AT&T Streaming 7-day trial deal in order to watch the other finals, so think that option is off the table for me.  Is there any other streaming available or any other options?

Use a different email for the new trial?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

How can I watch if I don't have Fox Southwest?  I did the AT&T Streaming 7-day trial deal in order to watch the other finals, so think that option is off the table for me.  Is there any other streaming available or any other options?

Like Mavgrad below you, I think best route is probably just to secure another free trial using a different email.  If you don't have another email, just make a new one real quick. Thats what I intend to do. Lol

1 hour ago, mikehoncho said:

Like Mavgrad below you, I think best route is probably just to secure another free trial using a different email.  If you don't have another email, just make a new one real quick. Thats what I intend to do. Lol

I'm not seeing Fox Southwest on the ATT TV Now streaming service.  Can anyone help with this?  Has it been removed?

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

The more rings aledo wins the harder it will be for Carthage to have supremacy over high school football. In the grand scheme of things doesn’t matter and the damage has been done, but small victory over Carthage is something I have to take. 

carthage is only two behind depending on tonight game. 

I hear you.

5 hours ago, Everide2016 said:

I'm not seeing Fox Southwest on the ATT TV Now streaming service.  Can anyone help with this?  Has it been removed?

As of YESTERDAY, ATT NOW/TV has ended subscriptions to new subscribers.  The only way to get it now is to bundle it with your phone plan.

10 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Crosby had a great run, but can’t imagine them coming back from a 35-14 deficit.

Any of you Carthage folks still think you can beat Aledo?   I do.

I would pay to see that one...might even wear a mask...but I don't think Carthage would hang with Aledo for four quarters.

1 hour ago, Sportsguru02 said:

How do Aledo and Allen stay getting kids from cali

So, there are plenty of methods.  I will say that Aledo has move-ins every day.  Like 3-4 new families in my neighborhood a day.  Most of them former military from California.  Take that for what its worth.  No idea if any of them have kids that play football.

1 minute ago, MavGrad99 said:

So, there are plenty of methods.  I will say that Aledo has move-ins every day.  Like 3-4 new families in my neighborhood a day.  Most of them former military from California.  Take that for what its worth.  No idea if any of them have kids that play football.

Don't blame them for getting out of Commifornia while they still can...not to mention Cali didn't have high school football this year because of "covid".