Center

dillonpanthers

4 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

That is wanting out bad.

Farmersville, I get. I'm sure he applied for Anna and others, but La Pryor???

Does he have a Son coming up?

I'm not sure if he does or not. Got to think he could have landed a better job. But sometimes you want out bad enough it doesn't matter I guess. 

28 minutes ago, dillonpanthers said:

Ponder is headed to La Pryor. Seems like a strange move. 

The OC just left and Ponder has been interviewing and trying to leave. What's the deal in Center?

You need to post your source where you got this information. Because I'm from Center and I haven't seen or heard anything about Ponder leaving Center. Otherwise, I'll lock this topic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crawford said:

You need to post your source where you got this information. Because I'm from Center and I haven't seen or heard anything about Ponder leaving Center. Otherwise, I'll lock this topic.

You must be the only one from down there that didn’t know he was wanting out. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Golfingnut said:

Totally surprised if all being said is true.

I didn't see any player take a knee when I was there earlier in the season and I know the team chaplain and he said nothing but good things that were going on in Center. 

Sad if true.

Half took a knee against us. 

On 1/16/2021 at 11:25 PM, nacdragon07 said:

I’m glad they took a knee.

It is a sad day when high school kids take a knee when so many men and women died so they could have the freedom to play a game. Nobody wants to see politics at a high school football. 
I am thankful to God above that kids of all color, race, and ethnicity work hard as a team to be the best they can be. High school football in Texas is the one place we come together to root for our TEAM. There is no I or me. It is us. God Bless OUR kids that work so hard and bring such joy to WE the fans. 

• Like 2