Open Coaching Jobs per Dave Campbell

lionpride08

On 1/22/2021 at 2:59 PM, PurpleCowboy said:

How far down do you think the Panhandle goes?  

Canadians old Coach/AD/Superintendent is now the Superintendent/AD for Seminole. Rumors are that he has been trying to get Coach Koetting to go down there. This makes things very interesting for Canadian, and other teams that are in Canadian district.

Promise I’m pretty good at Geography.

1 hour ago, Ballboy23 said:

Is El Campo a good job? Don't know anything about them. Seemed like Worrell had a pretty good gig at Brock.

El Campo is a great job. Absolutely LOADED next year. One of the best running backs in the country for the next 2 years too. Oh, and a significant pay raise. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Valhalla said:

That move doesn’t really make sense just from a football stand point. 

Must be other motivating factors.

Doesn't make any sense in terms of  football but maybe he just wanted out of his current situation at Denison. Makes you wonder, what is going on in Denison?

2 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Doesn't make any sense in terms of  football but maybe he just wanted out of his current situation at Denison. Makes you wonder, what is going on in Denison?

I dont think there's anything going on....Rogers has been around a while and had been at Denison nine years..sometimes change is needed for both parties, the message gets stale etc.....he still had two years left on his contract I just think he felt like it was a good opportunity for a change and to do it early enough to give Denison time to get a quality coach in