#22 Franklin 62 Crockett 43 final boy basketball

lionpride08

11 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

Franklin beats crockett to move to 6-0 in district. Franklin only lost with starting line up after football season is to #22 4a waco connally in double overtime 71-69.

Franklin has a game vs Groesbeck Friday @7:30 and Saturday vs Fairfield @1:30 both will be at home

Crockett is without like 3 main players because of grades. The big guy is out at Crockett! The big game of the week is against Fairfield saturday both of yall unbeaten in district.

Good luck

2 hours ago, highschoolfootball99 said:

Crockett is without like 3 main players because of grades. The big guy is out at Crockett! The big game of the week is against Fairfield saturday both of yall unbeaten in district.

Good luck

I will be at both games Friday and Saturday. I was told that crockett was down this year. The franklin jv won by 4 points and the girls games got cancelled because of covid. I will keep it updated on here

21 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

I will be at both games Friday and Saturday. I was told that crockett was down this year. The franklin jv won by 4 points and the girls games got cancelled because of covid. I will keep it updated on here

I am going to say Franklin wins against FF by 10-15.  No reason why,  just guessing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, player73 said:

Fairfield has a 6’4 kid that just moved in. I heard he is pretty dang good. Waiting on paperwork to get eligible.

He may not be with district being half way over. Got 4 starters at 6 ft or taller and a freshman that can throw a windmill. He is pretty good as well

On 1/20/2021 at 11:34 AM, lionpride08 said:

crockett aint down they lost their coach then lost the coach that came from la marque before the season even started then lost a temp coach then hired a 23 year old coach as of now there are 7 players not playing due to grades and other things all of these players see the court and score some are double digit scores. 

On 1/20/2021 at 9:11 AM, highschoolfootball99 said:

Good luck

the real big guy is not even playing dont know the reason why guess it steamed from something in football who knows.

1 hour ago, maxjean said:

crockett aint down they lost their coach then lost the coach that came from la marque before the season even started then lost a temp coach then hired a 23 year old coach as of now there are 7 players not playing due to grades and other things all of these players see the court and score some are double digit scores. 

So new coach, bad grades, some not playing just because? So crockett is down correct?

4 hours ago, lionpride08 said:

So new coach, bad grades, some not playing just because? So crockett is down correct?

they just need a coach with some discipline and experience the kids were really taking to the coach from la marque he was very strict but the kids liked that because the old coach was the same way.