Atlanta

dillonpanthers

8 hours ago, blesseddaily said:

Pay is going to be a huge problem...one of the lowest paying districts in the area. Hard to attract a proven winner with that salary.

Most coaches are just going to go work at McDonalds for the new $15 minimum wage. Then, they'll be able to get revenge by spitting on the Big Macs of all the parents that have cussed them from the stands.

• LOL! 2
  • Grumpy 1

28 minutes ago, WyattEarp said:

This is still a great job for someone dedicated to the cause.  

I get that, but it's going to be hard to find assistants with the pay.  A lot of coaches that are within 15 years of service are still paying on student loans and can't afford to take that kind of hit when it comes to salary.  Then you have coaches at the end of their career where salary may not mean a hill of beans to them that are already looking into the sunset.

Atlanta's always been a good place but it's going to take some work to get and retain guys that can fight for the cause for more money because that cause is at every school district.

Guest Tiger03lb
6 hours ago, BlackShirtD said:

Wow.  Paid little more than I thought.   I was guessing right at $90K for a school that size.  

That's not bad at all back in 18' and for 3ad1. Coach D was getting around 85/90k back in 18'. 

Just checked out the ATL compensation plan on their web site.   The AD range is  $65,868 to $90,963.   For a “public record” to show his salary to be $107,527 I call BS on your public records.   He may in fact have had several incentives to make up to that much but don’t believe any PUBLIC RECORD showed his salary to be that high.   $17K above top end just doesn’t happen.