Off the top I would go with..

1. Eli Holt- Tyler

2. Brennan Storer- Highland Park

3. TJ Washington- Wylie East

4. Josh Thomas- Longview

5. Phoenix Grant- Sherman

6. Craig Dale- West Mesquite

7. Gavin Constantine- McKinney North

I think you can argue 3 and 4 because I feel like Thomas has a better arm than Washington but Washington is more athletic. 

See I haven't seen Holt yet and Thomas just not enough reps at the position so I say HP Qb #1. But the kid from East is dynamic as they come. 

6 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Off the top I would go with..

1. Eli Holt- Tyler

2. Brennan Storer- Highland Park

3. TJ Washington- Wylie East

4. Josh Thomas- Longview

5. Phoenix Grant- Sherman

6. Craig Dale- West Mesquite

7. Gavin Constantine- McKinney North

I think you can argue 3 and 4 because I feel like Thomas has a better arm than Washington but Washington is more athletic. 

I thought the kid at Wylie East plays multiple positions

11 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

See I haven't seen Holt yet and Thomas just not enough reps at the position so I say HP Qb #1. But the kid from East is dynamic as they come. 

Take a look at three hudl videos in the post HP qb ain’t close to this kid. IMO he is the most talented qb we had since smith. 

On 10/9/2021 at 3:19 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

NO DAYS OFF RANKINGS  for week 7

1. Highland Park

2. Tyler

3. Longview

4. McKinney North

5. Sherman

6. West Mesquite

7. Wylie East

Projected Week 8 rankings 

1. Highland Park

2. Tyler

3. Longview 

4. Sherman

5. McKinney North

6. West Mesquite

7. Wylie East

Final standings predictions

1. Highland Park - they are in the drivers seat with the best team. 

2 Longview - best of the rest. Offense has struggled. 

3. Tyler - have some tough games coming up. 

4.  Sherman - have been up and down this season. Could go higher or finish 5th. 

5. McKinney North - finds a way to win. Game against Sherman will be big. 

6.  West Mesquite - have been in games but can’t find a way to win. 

7.  Wylie East - not sure they will win a game in district this season. So banged up. 

26 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

Sherman has the tools and QB to play keep away.  They will give our run defense a huge test this week.  I expect the Lobos to win by 2+ scores but anything can happen.  

Their QB actually ain't bad at all. 

Of all of the healthy QBs in district, I'd actually rank Phoenix Grant 2 behind Storer at HP. 

Typical coaches kid (his dad is the WRs coach) that grew up around the pigskin and has deep knowledge of the game. He's not short of targets either.

Defense will carry Longview to wins the rest of the regular season.

51 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Their QB actually ain't bad at all. 

Of all of the healthy QBs in district, I'd actually rank Phoenix Grant 2 behind Storer at HP. 

Typical coaches kid (his dad is the WRs coach) that grew up around the pigskin and has deep knowledge of the game. He's not short of targets either.

Defense will carry Longview to wins the rest of the regular season.

Ehh not two. But I guess we have to agree to disagree, I think i had him 4th my list.you can’t barley beat mount pleasant of all teams and lose 57-0 in another game and think your gonna be top two on my list. Y’all are really sleeping on holt, but hopefully if he has a monster game against HP or LV it will give you some insight. But anyways lobos by 100. Lets go ahead and talk about next weeks game after

On 10/11/2021 at 12:11 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Ehh not two. But I guess we have to agree to disagree, I think i had him 4th my list.you can’t barley beat mount pleasant of all teams and lose 57-0 in another game and think your gonna be top two on my list. Y’all are really sleeping on holt, but hopefully if he has a monster game against HP or LV it will give you some insight. But anyways lobos by 100. Lets go ahead and talk about next weeks game after

Grant is legitimate D1 talent.

He doesn't have a Montrell Wade or the players around him that Holt does. 

4th is blasphemous.

On 10/10/2021 at 4:27 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

As far as I know he primarily plays qb but I have seen him lined up at other positions 

East rotates QBs. 

I wouldn't even say that he has a primary position, they use him all over the field.

On 10/10/2021 at 8:26 AM, gtee2 said:

@NODAYSOFFTX you got team rankings from week to week...give me you district QB rankings. Just off top of your head...

From a true talent perspective...

* With Washington at QB1 at Wylie East

1. Brennan Storer (HP)

2. Phoenix Grant (Sherman)

3. Josh Thomas (Longview)

4. Eli Holt (Tyler)

5. TJ Washington (Wylie East)

6. Craig Dale (West Mesquite)

7. Gavin Constantine (McKinney North)

*With Hubbard at QB1 at Wylie East

1. Brennan Storer (HP)

2. Phoenix Grant (Sherman)

3. Josh Thomas (Longview)

4. Eli Holt (Tyler)

5. Craig Dale (West Mesquite)

6. Gavin Constantine (McKinney North)

7. Jaedon Hubbard (Wylie East)

On 10/10/2021 at 11:51 AM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I feel the same that’s why I have him down at three because the scheme fit for Thomas is horrible for his skill set which has hurt his production. But holt has a ARM dude can cannon a ball on a rope

Thomas production was hurt mainly because he's been hurt. Lol

4 hours ago, ANTI said:

Grant is legitimate D1 talent.

He doesn't have a Montrell Wade or the players around him that Holt does. 

4th is blasphemous.

I’m sorry Sherman is who they are if he was second best in the district they would have a better record. Without holt would tyler be tied for first place right now?? Hell no, so that alone bumps him way higher, y’all don’t understand stand the talent level and value that holt brings to our team. But you have to watch week in and week out to understand, and like I said earlier, you ain’t top two on my list if you barley beating mount pleasant thats blasphemous lol and then in another game lost 57-0 no sir not top two. 4-5 is more like it unless he gets more wins until then I’m not putting him over guys that are winning games. Just ain’t happening. Also how are gonna bring holt up when in some people eyes storer has everything you can ask for as a QB, you got Tom Landry as your coach, you got a college size o line and plethora of receivers! Oh yea and you go to HIGHLAND PARK! if anything don’t knock holt if you not gonna say nothing about that. Heck Thomas even has 2 best receiver in the country and you have Thomas over him! Lol. Come on bro the numbers speak for themselves can’t fake stats. Right now holt is the best QB in the district until proven otherwise.. simple bro.. and if he balls at highland park next week it’s solidified lol.. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I’m sorry Sherman is who they are if he was second best in the district they would have a better record. Without holt would tyler be tied for first place right now?? Hell no, so that alone bumps him way higher, y’all don’t understand stand the talent level and value that holt brings to our team. But you have to watch week in and week out to understand, and like I said earlier, you ain’t top two on my list if you barley beating mount pleasant thats blasphemous lol and then in another game lost 57-0 no sir not top two. 4-5 is more like it unless he gets more wins until then I’m not putting him over guys that are winning games. Just ain’t happening. Also how are gonna bring holt up when in some people eyes storer has everything you can ask for as a QB, you got Tom Landry as your coach, you got a college size o line and plethora of receivers! Oh yea and you go to HIGHLAND PARK! if anything don’t knock holt if you not gonna say nothing about that. Heck Thomas even has 2 best receiver in the country and you have Thomas over him! Lol. Come on bro the numbers speak for themselves can’t fake stats. Right now holt is the best QB in the district until proven otherwise.. simple bro.. and if he balls at highland park next week it’s solidified lol.. 

Ohh, so it's about records? All I know is Storer has led his team to 5-1. Even blewout Rockwall, who just made light work of Legacy, a team that Tyler couldn't beat. 

You're jumping on Grant for pre-district losses, Holt had the same record as Grant before he got around all that talent at Tyler, so that theory is debunked. Same holds true for Thomas at Longview. Simply put, Grant has some toys....but he don't have the skill positions that Longview and Tyler have. If Grant was at Longview, we'd win the title this year.

Also, if you've been paying attention to Sherman, they are considerably better than what you saw from them in the preseason. Its almost random. Actually, since district play begin, they've been playing just as good as Tyler if not better. 

Lastly, analytics (numbers) are not end all be all because so much goes into it. SOS, system....right now nobody in the district is throwing the ball more than Tyler. Not only that, nobody is throwing the ball vertical more than Tyler (West Mesquite is the closest). Go figure that even West Mesquite's Craig Dale has more yardage than Brennan Storer this year. Is he also better than Storer? I rest my case.

I'm not saying Holt isn't talented. I was actually praising his talents way back before spring ball started when I found out he had transferred to TH, long before you lol I just don't think he's a better talent than Storer/Grant/Thomas. 

I also don't believe that there's a single elite QB in this district this year. Several good ones, but not elite.

5 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Ohh, so it's about records? All I know is Storer has led his team to 5-1. Even blewout Rockwall, who just made light work of Legacy, a team that Tyler couldn't beat. 

You're jumping on Grant for pre-district losses, Holt had the same record as Grant before he got around all that talent at Tyler, so that theory is debunked. Same holds true for Thomas at Longview. Simply put, Grant has some toys....but he don't have the skill positions that Longview and Tyler have. If Grant was at Longview, we'd win the title this year.

Also, if you've been paying attention to Sherman, they are considerably better than what you saw from them in the preseason. Its almost random. Actually, since district play begin, they've been playing just as good as Tyler if not better. 

Lastly, analytics (numbers) are not end all be all because so much goes into it. SOS, system....right now nobody in the district is throwing the ball more than Tyler. Not only that, nobody is throwing the ball vertical more than Tyler (West Mesquite is the closest). Go figure that even West Mesquite's Craig Dale has more yardage than Brennan Storer this year. Is he also better than Storer? I rest my case.

I'm not saying Holt isn't talented. I was actually praising his talents way back before spring ball started when I found out he had transferred to TH, long before you lol I just don't think he's a better talent than Storer/Grant/Thomas. 

I also don't believe that there's a single elite QB in this district this year. Several good ones, but not elite.

Man this post here….. smh but ok. Lol. Grant ain’t that great if he was they would be winning simple. And you of all people should know rivalry games are way different than any other game. Cause I can tell you numerous times longview was better than Lufkin or vice versa but it’s rival so all that stuff goes out the door. So let’s start from square one, Storer is the second best QB, WHY?? because he has the best o line in the district and has the best coach, but isn’t your typical HP QB as in talent I don’t think he is as good as the other HP QB’s. But still better than most qb’s in our district. Holt, Holt is the best QB in the district, the stats prove it whether you like it or not can’t fake it, and he is a pure playmaker at qb watch the tape dude makes bad plays look awesome, and that’s with probably the worst or second  worst O-Line in the district we aren’t as blessed and Longview and HP, if we did it would be major problems! Grant, I don’t care what you say can’t convince me that the best or second QB in the district can have a losing record and be considered the best lol, gotta win games for that, and he is about to lose another one tomorrow and get embarrassed heck no. Thomas is third best and I think you are underselling him he just isn’t in the right scheme that’s it. Put him on our offense and he would thrive. But while we at can we get Allen off of you since you probably won’t need his services next year lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. We will help him haha

39 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Thomas is third best and I think you are underselling him 

I ranked him 3rd in my rankings, how is that under selling?

You sound extremely confident that Tyler will beat Sherman. We'll see.

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Man this post here….. smh but ok. Lol. Grant ain’t that great if he was they would be winning simple. And you of all people should know rivalry games are way different than any other game. Cause I can tell you numerous times longview was better than Lufkin or vice versa but it’s rival so all that stuff goes out the door. So let’s start from square one, Storer is the second best QB, WHY?? because he has the best o line in the district and has the best coach, but isn’t your typical HP QB as in talent I don’t think he is as good as the other HP QB’s. But still better than most qb’s in our district. Holt, Holt is the best QB in the district, the stats prove it whether you like it or not can’t fake it, and he is a pure playmaker at qb watch the tape dude makes bad plays look awesome, and that’s with probably the worst or second  worst O-Line in the district we aren’t as blessed and Longview and HP, if we did it would be major problems! Grant, I don’t care what you say can’t convince me that the best or second QB in the district can have a losing record and be considered the best lol, gotta win games for that, and he is about to lose another one tomorrow and get embarrassed heck no. Thomas is third best and I think you are underselling him he just isn’t in the right scheme that’s it. Put him on our offense and he would thrive. But while we at can we get Allen off of you since you probably won’t need his services next year lol 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. We will help him haha

Sherman is 1 and 1 in district and Tyler is 2 and 0.  Sherman's only loss is to the top team in district.  Tyler's only wins have come against 2 of the bottom 3 teams so there is no way you can say one QB is better than the other based on wins!  That doesn't make any sense.  Holt is a good QB but not the best in this district.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bingosmith said:

Sherman is 1 and 1 in district and Tyler is 2 and 0.  Sherman's only loss is to the top team in district.  Tyler's only wins have come against 2 of the bottom 3 teams so there is no way you can say one QB is better than the other based on wins!  That doesn't make any sense.  Holt is a good QB but not the best in this district.

We will see once district is over. 

3 hours ago, ANTI said:

I ranked him 3rd in my rankings, how is that under selling?

You sound extremely confident that Tyler will beat Sherman. We'll see.

Bruh why not. Why do y’all think this is same team as the last two years that’s all I wanna know lmao 😂😂. It’s clear most of y’all haven’t seen tyler in person the season granted, you watch your own teams so don’t have a chance but geez lol.

24 minutes ago, cujo2016 said:

Is he healthy to go tomorrow? If so, he will  give Tyler fits.

I wish .. not looking likely though… tough break for those kids. They gone be a real problem for whatever district they end up in next year(looking like they will be up to 6A numbers which could be a easier district compared to this one )