9th

1. Longview

2. Highland Park

3. Tyler

4. Wylie East

5. Sherman

6. McKinney North

7. West Mesquite

The 9th grade race in this district will be even more entertaining in 2021. That entire top 5 have good groups coming in. 

QBHitList recently released their pro style 2025 national top 100 at the QB position....and 2 from this district made the cut. 

Highland Park 2025 QB Rhett Richardson came in at #30 and Sherman 2025 QB Caleb Orr came in at #43. 

28 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I think we gotta good one 😎 it’s like  he threw it on rope lol. If we can get some stuff going early in the season Tyler will be dangerous come district time. 

Yeah, he's been doing well at camps.

I've been lazy with camp news post spring ball but all of the teams in the district have had plenty of players busy with camps.

The busiest QBs in the district have definitely been Brennan Storer at HP, Eli Holt at Tyler High and both Longview QBs in Jordan Allen and Josh Thomas.

10 hours ago, ANTI said:

Sherman at Arlington SQT Friday, while Wylie East, Longview and Tyler will be at Tyler SQT Saturday. A 4th district team could be joining the Tyler SQT as well.

Anyone got any times? 

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Stepp said pools would be out either yesterday or today. So assuming we’ll get them today. Usually starts at 8 am.

I wonder if the delay on telling the times if because of the tornado at Lindsey park which caused damage? New site maybe? 

32 minutes ago, dagreatflyatx said:

Wylie East will be a factor in that district more then people know 

They wont be able to play with HP and LV but as I've said all offseason...they will have the biggest leap of any team in the district. 3 seed certainly isnt out of the question.

26 minutes ago, ANTI said:

They wont be able to play with HP and LV but as I've said all offseason...they will have the biggest leap of any team in the district. 3 seed certainly isnt out of the question.

I don’t disagree. Trenches got to be better but DL is legit for them too