12 hours ago, ANTI said:

2024 McKinney North RB/WR Taylor Offord was also at UT today. Offord started on varsity as a freshman for McKinney North last year....stock rising on the recruiting front.

2024 McKinney North DE Zion Carter camped at UT as well. He's also been to Oklahoma State this off-season. He's up to 6'3 240 now. 

I see McFall made team captain. That let's me know the team has a lot of respect for this young man. When was the last time a sophomore made team captain at JT? Have they ever had a sophomore be a team captain? He is going to be a 3 year captain. That's saying alot. I'm high on this young man also. He definitely has that it factor. He is a star at 3 major sports. 

• Like 1

Highland Park 2021 Schedule

8/20 - vs Plano East (scrimmage), 7:30 PM

Week 1  8/27 - vs Southlake Carroll (AT&T Stadium), 7:30 PM

Week 2  9/3 - vs Mesquite Horn, 7:30 PM

Week 3  9/10 - @ Coppell, 7:30 PM

Week 4  9/17 - vs Rockwall (Bubbafest), 7:30 PM

Week 5  OPEN

Week 6  10/1 - @ Sherman, 7:30 PM

Week 7  10/8 - vs Longview (Blue Out), 7:30 PM 

Week 8  10/15 - @ McKinney North, 7:30 PM

Week 9  10/22 -  vs Tyler (HC),  7:30 PM

Week 10  10/29 - @ West Mesquite, 7:30 PM

Week 11  11/5 - vs Wylie East (Senior Night), 7:30 PM

On 1/22/2021 at 1:01 AM, ANTI said:

Projected 2021 7-5A DI Rankings:

1.      Highland Park ( Team Schedule )

2.      Longview ( Team Schedule )

3.      McKinney North ( Team Schedule )

4.      Wylie East ( Team Schedule )

5.      Tyler ( Team Schedule )

6.      Sherman ( Team Schedule )

7.      West Mesquite ( Team Schedule )

All district schedules are posted here on the 1st post of the thread.

I think this district top to bottom will be much improved...all the teams who missed out on the playoffs will be much improved this year and I think North and Sherman will take a step back....3rd and 4th place battle will be quite entertaining

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MattStepp said:

I think this district top to bottom will be much improved...all the teams who missed out on the playoffs will be much improved this year and I think North and Sherman will take a step back....3rd and 4th place battle will be quite entertaining

Stepp, I noticed you all are pretty high on West Mesquite compared to Wylie East. 

I'm interested in hearing your in depth opinion on that.

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Stepp, I noticed you all are pretty high on West Mesquite compared to Wylie East. 

I'm interested in hearing your in depth opinion on that.

I personally am higher on Wylie East than West Mesquite....but I do expect both to be much better...Wylie East has a shot IMO to challenge for a playoff spot

• Like 1

ESPN just released their top 300 rankings for the 2023 (JR) class.

Two from the district made the cut.

Longview WR Jalen Hale is ranked the #2 WR in the nation, #12 overall player in the nation, #1 WR in TX and #3 overall player in TX.

Wylie East DE Anthony James is ranked the #10 DE in the nation, #88 overall player in the nation, #1 DE in TX and #15 overall player in TX.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ANTI said:

ESPN just released their top 300 rankings for the 2023 (JR) class.

Two from the district made the cut.

Longview WR Jalen Hale is ranked the #2 WR in the nation, #12 overall player in the nation, #1 WR in TX and #3 overall player in TX.

Wylie East DE Anthony James is ranked the #10 DE in the nation, #88 overall player in the nation, #1 DE in TX and #15 overall player in TX.

My guy checked in at #102 overall in the ESPN 300. I can't wait for the season to start. Temple is about to give Westlake all they want. 

• Like 2