Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, JTFAN99 said:

Wylie East was up 21-0 at half and lost....wow

I know. I was shocked.

Man....Longview's defense gave it to HP all night. Even had a pick 6.

But a Jordan Allen fumble as we were driving into the endzone mixed with another fumble 6 right after half was the difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ANTI said:

I know. I was shocked.

Man....Longview's defense gave it to HP all night. Even had a pick 6.

But a Jordan Allen fumble as we were driving into the endzone mixed with another fumble 6 right after half was the difference.

yea. Tough loss.  LV will be ok.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

NO DAYS OFF RANKINGS  for week 7
 

1. Highland Park

2. Tyler

3. Longview

4. McKinney North

5. Sherman

6. West Mesquite

7. Wylie East

Projected Week 8 rankings 

1. Highland Park

2. Tyler

3. Longview 

4. Sherman

5. McKinney North

6. West Mesquite

7. Wylie East

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Yikes it’s gonna be a bloodbath for them against us if all of them don’t play next week. @dagreatflyatx are gonna be out for awhile? 

Knowing both families Washington is in a boot and James shoulder is partial tear but said he can play thru it if he can handle the pain. Those boys are both giving they all. Think North had total of 19 yds in D at halftime and James couldn’t go they just exposed his back up over and over . Also Washington got two offers today from University of Houston and University of Toledo to play RB

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, dagreatflyatx said:

Knowing both families Washington is in a boot and James shoulder is partial tear but said he can play thru it if he can handle the pain. Those boys are both giving they all. Think North had total of 19 yds in D at halftime and James couldn’t go they just exposed his back up over and over . Also Washington got two offers today from University of Houston and University of Toledo to play RB

Man that #### really bad. Especially in a game they really need to win

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, dagreatflyatx said:

Knowing both families Washington is in a boot and James shoulder is partial tear but said he can play thru it if he can handle the pain. Those boys are both giving they all. Think North had total of 19 yds in D at halftime and James couldn’t go they just exposed his back up over and over . Also Washington got two offers today from University of Houston and University of Toledo to play RB

wow I hope they all get better soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, gtee2 said:

@NODAYSOFFTX you got team rankings from week to week...give me you district QB rankings. Just off top of your head...

Off the top I would go with..

1. Eli Holt- Tyler

2. Brennan Storer- Highland Park

3. TJ Washington- Wylie East

4. Josh Thomas- Longview

5. Phoenix Grant- Sherman

6. Craig Dale- West Mesquite

7. Gavin Constantine- McKinney North

I think you can argue 3 and 4 because I feel like Thomas has a better arm than Washington but Washington is more athletic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, RecruitbEastTx said:

From what I seen. Holt and Thomas are 1A and 1b. Holt has the numbers right now that's why he has the edge. Talent wise, Thomas. The offense Tyler runs fits Holt well. Thomas is a spread, Air Raid qb, not a Pro I type. Just my opinion though. 

I feel the same that’s why I have him down at three because the scheme fit for Thomas is horrible for his skill set which has hurt his production. But holt has a ARM dude can cannon a ball on a rope

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

I feel the same that’s why I have him down at three because the scheme fit for Thomas is horrible for his skill set which has hurt his production. But holt has a ARM dude can cannon a ball on a rope

I watched both of them throw at a camp. Both of them have cannons for arms. Thomas being injured hasn't helped him but if he's healthy I think they're the best. Holt has the height that schools look for, but Thomas speed in the open field is his advantage. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...