13 minutes ago, LOL said:

FWIW, I'll be rooting for John Tyler over HP...   but I don't think it happens.  

It’s gonna be tough for sure I hope we win too, but if we don’t I’m just still happy we will make the playoffs in either the second or third spot. Appreciate the support!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Y’all have every excuse in the world when we win, but if y’all in were in the same position it’s considered “total domination” lmaoo. Can’t help who we play, we play what’s on our schedule and can’t help who is available. 

Man come on.

You're the one coming on here talking about pre season claims.

Wylie East's defense is definitely improved from last season, but their QB runs everything and y'all didn't face him.

West, I never thought was good and we looked awful against them. I never saw anyone say they were the third best team in the district, but someone might've. Still, they're much improved from last season IMO. I didn't see Tyler play them, but I imagine they looked similar to how they looked against us honestly.

Other than that, Tyler has beaten who they need to beat just like we have (minus HP).

11 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Man come on.

You're the one coming on here talking about pre season claims.

Wylie East's defense is definitely improved from last season, but their QB runs everything and y'all didn't face him.

West, I never thought was good and we looked awful against them. I never saw anyone say they were the third best team in the district, but someone might've. Still, they're much improved from last season IMO. I didn't see Tyler play them, but I imagine they looked similar to how they looked against us honestly.

Other than that, Tyler has beaten who they need to beat just like we have (minus HP).

Ya boy Anti said west Mesquite was supposed to be the third best team in the district lol! And Wylie was supposed to be better than last year and they actually look worse. Let me find the post from way back. 

1 minute ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Ya boy Anti said west Mesquite was supposed to be the third best team in the district lol! And Wylie was supposed to be better than last year and they actually look worse. Let me find the post from way back. 

Wylie East is significantly better than last season, when they're healthy imo. Saw them against Mount Pleasant and defensively, they definitely are. Offensively, they're a one show pony. And that pony is injured.

On 9/25/2021 at 10:58 AM, ANTI said:

West is better at the skill positions and QB.

It'll come down to discipline...because I don't know if McKinney North can move the ball as well as West can.

West has admittedly surprised me this year. I had them at the bottom of this district preseason...when it could be McKinney North. In my defense, I thought North's sophomore class would have a bigger impact on the team than they have and Constantine hasn't been that impressive since Week 1.

Tyler looks like the 3rd seed, which I said could happen once Holt transferred in. 

The 4th looks like a Sherman-West battle....you just have to watch West's discipline and Sherman's consistency. 

I did not like what I saw from Wylie East against Sherman. Losing is one thing but Sherman controlled that entire game.

50 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

No, I didn't.

I said Tyler was the 3rd best as proven above. 

Also, how is East worse than last year when they've won more games this year? 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

I never saw anyone say they were the third best team in the district, but someone might've. 

Thats because no one said that. No idea where he got that from. Prior to the season, I actually had them finishing last in the district...but always said that'd be improved this year...which they are.

Now, during those first two weeks of district play...were they in the hunt for that 4th spot? Yep.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Nodaysofftx - please tell me Tyler’s best win?  

They are an average team who will end the season with not a win against a good team. IMO

What does that make your team McKinney North HOT GARBAGE 🗑? I put Tyler high in the above average category. They've done a solid job handling who they suppose to. I'm not expecting any miracles against Highland Park and Longview, but I expect well played games though. 

14 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

What does that make your team McKinney North HOT GARBAGE 🗑? I put Tyler high in the above average category. They've done a solid job handling who they suppose to. I'm not expecting any miracles against Highland Park and Longview, but I expect well played games though. 

Didn’t they just struggle to beat a team in Wylie East who we destroyed in the first quarter???? Lol

43 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

McNorth - my team? Please don’t forgot they struggled with that HOT GARBAGE team.  😂😂

They may be above average - heck they could be a good team but what is obvious is that Tyler’s fans have a hard time answering tough questions. 

Let me ask again - Who is Tyler’s best win?  

1 hour ago, CUJONATION83 said:

What did I tell you about wearing your emotions on your sleeves. Just because someone posts things you don't agree with. It doesn't mean you have to get all upset about it. 

2 minutes ago, VonG said:

I hope Aeryn would move back to Tyler. He has that it factor. Him and McFall in the same backfield like they were in middle school terrorizing teams. Would definitely have defensive coordinators up all night.

yea,  We still got time...LOL. 

14 minutes ago, VonG said:

I hope Aeryn would move back to Tyler. He has that it factor. Him and McFall in the same backfield like they were in middle school terrorizing teams. Would definitely have defensive coordinators up all night.

12 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Wow.  Is he listed as an athlete?  I don't think he is playing QB, but that could change next yr.

Depends on the source, he's either labeled a CB or ATH.

Daingerfield uses him all over the field tbh. But he has been straight dominant at CB this year....he has at least 4 pick 6's on the year.

If he ever did go back to Tyler High, damn. Yall would be beyond loaded at the skill positions. And yall would still have Drummer coming up behind that '24 group.

2 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Can you please tell me what win makes Tyler’s fans think they will beat HP?  Still wondering. 🤔

I never said we would beat Highland Park just said we would give them a good game. Vast majority of Tyler high fans has no illusions about this game. 

45 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Said what I said 

Oh ok you talking big. Hey do you remember the scene in baby boy where he told him to hold his chin up and he better not flinch? It's on-site next time I see you. 

• LOL! 1

I really believe had Aeryn stayed in Tyler and played qb. I truly believe he would have went down as the best to come through Tisd. I know that's saying alot with the QBs who have come through Tyler in the last 10+ years. To me he was the most talented and polished qb at his age after watching him play in middle school for 2 years.

32 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Depends on the source, he's either labeled a CB or ATH.

Daingerfield uses him all over the field tbh. But he has been straight dominant at CB this year....he has at least 4 pick 6's on the year.

If he ever did go back to Tyler High, damn. Yall would be beyond loaded at the skill positions. And yall would still have Drummer coming up behind that '24 group.

Oh yea..  I agree.  the talent will be there. Just got to put it together. 

• Like 1