9 minutes ago, VonG said:

I really believe had Aeryn stay in Tyler and played qb. I truly believe he would have went down as the best to come through Tisd. I know that's saying alot with the QBs who have come through Tyler in the last 10+ years. To me he was the most talented and polished qb at his age after watching him play in middle school for 2 years.

Ain't going to lie, he would definitely solve the qb issue of keeping McFall at rb. I think McFall will be fine next year at qb BTW 

3 minutes ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Ain't going to lie, he would definitely solve the qb issue of keeping McFall at rb. I think McFall will be fine next year at qb BTW 

I think he will be ok too. If he can get a spring and summer under his belt. He has made a few good throws in the limited time he has played qb.   I like the freshman qb coming up too. 

1 hour ago, bingosmith said:

Can you please tell me what win makes Tyler’s fans think they will beat HP?  Still wondering. 🤔

Hell who goes into any contest battle fight or wateva thinking there gonna lose?? I believe it's gonna be high scoring affair. 

29 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

Hell who goes into any contest battle fight or wateva thinking there gonna lose?? I believe it's gonna be high scoring affair. 

Some not many but most average teams don’t have fans who talk as much smack and talk about how great they are and how poor other teams are. So please someone tell me who their best win is against. Or maybe they realize they haven’t beaten a good team yet. 

57 minutes ago, bingosmith said:

Some not many but most average teams don’t have fans who talk as much smack and talk about how great they are and how poor other teams are. So please someone tell me who their best win is against. Or maybe they realize they haven’t beaten a good team yet. 

Shall I give you another history lesson again damn you don’t listen lmao. 

1 hour ago, gtee2 said:

He don’t understand cause north doesn’t win that much, hell the school ain’t been around that long so there isn’t a tradition so your beating a dead horse with that one.

dude, there have been a few Tyler high fans on here that have said HP will win the game including me. Not sure sure why you grouping us all together. 

However, this ain't Tyler/John Tyler first go around with success.  For a decade, up to about 3 yrs ago, you could easily say JT/Tyler high was a top 5 team in 4a/5a on almost a yearly basis.

4 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Didn’t they just struggle to beat a team in Wylie East who we destroyed in the first quarter???? Lol

Bro I know you feel good about what you just posted. Don’t talk down to a team that’s trying to better themselves. The same as tyler high the last two season. Teams and fans bases talked down on the Tyler same as you are doing. Because tyler barely beat Wylie East last season. 

I mean I could look at my own school...we ain't beat but one good team this year...🤔

• LOL! 1

10 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

dude, there have been a few Tyler high fans on here that have said HP will win the game including me. Not sure sure why you grouping us all together. 

However, this ain't Tyler/John Tyler first go around with success.  For a decade, up to about 3 yrs ago, you could easily say JT/Tyler high was a top 5 team in 4a/5a on almost a yearly basis.

Bro he don’t know a damn thing about our program, we been winning since the school was open. One of the winningest teams ever. Mcnorth aint got not type of tradition,

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

Bro I know you feel good about what you just posted. Don’t talk down to a team that’s trying to better themselves. The same as tyler high the last two season. Teams and fans bases talked down on the Tyler same as you are doing. Because tyler barely beat Wylie East last season. 

That’s everyone problem this is NOT last season. You know what I’m not gonna post again, until after the game Friday cause I’m tired of all the non sense. If tyler wins this Friday none of y’all that doubted them should even congratulate them. And if they lose I will come back and I say I was wrong. But if you think I’m gonna go in a game afraid then I already lost. That team bleed the same blood as us so why can’t we beat them?? That’s the confidence I roll with. If you can’t respect that position then that’s just you bro. No hard feelings. I’m just a confident person and don’t back down to nobody and I look at every team as if we can win, what coach or fan wouldn’t want that for they team is beyond me..

4 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

That’s everyone problem this is NOT last season. You know what I’m not gonna post again, until after the game Friday cause I’m tired of all the non sense. If tyler wins this Friday none of y’all that doubted them should even congratulate them. And if they lose I will come back and I say I was wrong. But if you think I’m gonna go in a game afraid then I already lost. That team bleed the same blood as us so why can’t we beat them?? That’s the confidence I roll with. If you can’t respect that position then that’s just you bro. No hard feelings. I’m just a confident person and don’t back down to nobody and I look at every team as if we can win, what coach or fan wouldn’t want that for they team is beyond me..

My post had nothing to do with HP. 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:05 PM, NODAYSOFFTX said:

He don’t understand cause north doesn’t win that much, hell the school ain’t been around that long so there isn’t a tradition so your beating a dead horse with that one.

I understand that if you want to talk about tradition but I live in the what have you done for me lately. 2-8 and 3-7 the last 2 years doesn’t give you the right to think you can talk down to other teams. The last 2 years you have been the BYE. So, you don’t understand that you can’t live in the past. 

This guy bingo was the same guy so exited saying Mc north was scoring 80 points a game lol how are you gonna stop this mc north offense? 😂  Just like u say jt has been bad last two years mc north isn’t good this year they lost it just what happens y’all wasn’t gone be on top forever 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3rdcoastent said:

This guy bingo was the same guy so exited saying Mc north was scoring 80 points a game lol how are you gonna stop this mc north offense? 😂  Just like u say jt has been bad last two years mc north isn’t good this year they lost it just what happens y’all wasn’t gone be on top forever 

He needs to stop it they been getting embarrassed all year. 😂😂

Subvarsity scores this week:

JV

Highland Park beat Tyler,  35-0

Wylie East beat West Mesquite,  36-18

McKinney North beat Sherman,  41-14

9th

Highland Park beat Tyler,  28-12

West Mesquite beat Wylie East,  30-28

McKinney North beat Sherman,  41-0

Standings :

JV

1. Highland Park (6-1)(3-0)

2. Longview (6-1)(3-1)

3.  Wylie East (6-3)(4-1)

4. McKinney North (4-4)(3-2)

5. West Mesquite (3-5)(1-3)

6. Sherman (0-6)(0-3)

7. Tyler (0-8)(0-4)

9th

1. Longview (7-0)(4-0)

2. Highland Park (6-1)(2-1)

3. Tyler (5-3)(3-1)

4.  McKinney North (4-4)(3-2)

5. West Mesquite (2-6)(1-3)

6. Wylie East (4-4-1)(1-4)

7.  Sherman (1-6)(0-3)

22 hours ago, 3rdcoastent said:

Really?  I said that?  Show me a post where I said that and I will give you a crisp $100.  I will probably have to wait as long as I did for that great win that makes you think Tyler has a chance against HP.  So come on 3rd show me that post.  Some of you are not very smart!!