Crockett

Crow2254

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, maxjean said:

Heard one etx coord might be instructed but let's right a wrong and bring Jamie back.

Not happening. Coach D would have left years ago. They'd have to offer him a lot of money and why leave when you got a program that is doing great now and has a community behind him? Think about those things. Crockett had the chance and passed on him. 

10 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Not happening. Coach D would have left years ago. They'd have to offer him a lot of money and why leave when you got a program that is doing great now and has a community behind him? Think about those things. Crockett had the chance and passed on him. 

pretty sure coach Thompson was pulling a bit more than you think here wasent far from 6 figures. 

Guest Tiger03lb
2 hours ago, maxjean said:

pretty sure coach Thompson was pulling a bit more than you think here wasent far from 6 figures. 

Crockett would have to pull out 6 figures if they wanted him to even consider. He's near 6 figures and that was 2 years ago. 

5 hours ago, Tiger03lb said:

Crockett would have to pull out 6 figures if they wanted him to even consider. He's near 6 figures and that was 2 years ago. 

to come home dont think so i have seen how he lights up when he has seen us the past few years in waco at the regional tournaments.if crockett puts a reasonable offer on the table he gone.plus he will have one of the better young qb's in this region to develop and is a lefty to boot.

Guest Tiger03lb
1 hour ago, maxjean said:

to come home dont think so i have seen how he lights up when he has seen us the past few years in waco at the regional tournaments.if crockett puts a reasonable offer on the table he gone.plus he will have one of the better young qb's in this region to develop and is a lefty to boot.

I mean who wouldn't be happy to see old friends and family? Like koff hasn't had any good qbs in the last 8 years? Come on man, koff has just as much talent as Crockett if not better and he has a great staff that has stayed here. Imo, I don't see it. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger03lb said:

I mean who wouldn't be happy to see old friends and family? Like koff hasn't had any good qbs in the last 8 years? Come on man, koff has just as much talent as Crockett if not better and he has a great staff that has stayed here. Imo, I do see it. 

it will be a tough decision mabey but its already being throwed out here around town so buckle up.

• Like 1

If that happened that would be crazy that two of the top 3a Div 1 jobs would be open. Brock and Malakoff. I didn't think Brock would open so I wouldn't be surprised if Malakoff opened. Don't think it will but after Coach Worrell left for El Campo I would no longer be shocked if Coach Driskell left for Crockett. 

• Thanks 1

Guest Tiger03lb
10 minutes ago, maxjean said:

got a long list of applicants hope they choose the right one a couple and i am being realistic here we cant afford unless they give a home town discount i think our cutoff is in the 90-95 range.

Looks like Driskell is out 🤷‍♂️

Guest Tiger03lb
3 minutes ago, player73 said:

Pretty sure he was never in. LOL 

Not to the town of Crockett. Could be a barn burner if they don’t get the right person.