Head Coach Applicant List

playactionpass39

2 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

I will never tell the list of 103.741678 applicants for one school.. hahahahahah! 

And yes that is a decimal. I assign certain weighted values (.500-1.1) based on experience and coordinator vs head coach vs success and strength of win and loss in and out of district then I get the decimal  or whole plus some and add it all together with the other numbers. So  having 103.741678 value you could or could not have more than that number of applicants. 

9 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

So by this logic there are more applicants than the number value suggests. Have to be a couple of zeros in the pile. 

No Zeros assigned. Even 7th grade B team OC's get a .5. Zeros exacerbate the algorithm giving a weird Z score and makes the Standard Deviation off. 0.5 works for now. Working on going up from 1.1 to 1.25 ( like if surratt went back to LK) then could go down .25.  

• Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 9:41 AM, Slickarick said:

No Zeros assigned. Even 7th grade B team OC's get a .5. Zeros exacerbate the algorithm giving a weird Z score and makes the Standard Deviation off. 0.5 works for now. Working on going up from 1.1 to 1.25 ( like if surratt went back to LK) then could go down .25.  

I was of the understanding there would be no math. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

On 1/28/2021 at 11:48 AM, MattStepp said:

Most ISDs have learned how to game the system and either sit on the FOI until the process is done...or have guys not apply until the very last minute....

I wish it was that easy for ATs...  any chance you can use your pull and find out how much a certain school is actually paying their AT for me?  😉

On 1/27/2021 at 1:55 PM, playactionpass39 said:

I know I'm old, but there was a time when almost every head football coach job, big or small, would inspire someone to ferret out a list of applicants.

Where have all the FOI guys gone?

2465 Dalworth St, Grand Prairie, TX 75050

• Grumpy 1