Argyle players verbally commit

regaleagle

According to Coach Rodgers......in his opinion CJ has tons of potential and is still in his learning curve as a QB.  You have to remember that he concentrated mainly on basketball his freshman and soph seasons before rejoining football in his junior season as the backup to Hogeboom.  So really only one full season under his belt at QB since his junior high days.  I think he has tons of upside like Coach Rodgers pointed out.

1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

According to Coach Rodgers......in his opinion CJ has tons of potential and is still in his learning curve as a QB.  You have to remember that he concentrated mainly on basketball his freshman and soph seasons before rejoining football in his junior season as the backup to Hogeboom.  So really only one full season under his belt at QB since his junior high days.  I think he has tons of upside like Coach Rodgers pointed out.  He has displayed his skill sets and speed, arm strength and accuracy, and his leadership qualities......not to mention a very high GPA and smarts on the field.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2021 at 5:04 PM, regaleagle said:

I forgot to list Caden Reeves(6-5/290/OL).  He made 1st Team All-District as a junior last season and was being heavily recruited thru the summer.  He sustained an early-season ACL injury to his left leg in the 2nd game of the season and was out all year with the injury on the sidelines and working out to get ready to play at the college level.  Not sure and haven't heard any recent updates on Caden, but he's a good one and was definitely a big missing element in the O-line this season.  I guess on Feb. 3rd we will find out who else from Argyle signs on the dotted line......I'm praying for Caden and his family to secure a scholarship that he has earned and really deserves.  He's a very very good offensive lineman.