Super Bowl Winner????

BarryLaverty

35 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

You just did double talk. You said one thing in one sentence and contradicted yourself in the other. 

As for the evidence, it was presented in court so yes I am using it. What they presented in court shows they knew there was not massive fraud. Yes I believe Barr when he said they had not found massive fraud. 

I am defending our system. You are wanting to make it personal, it is not. It is I believe in our system and while not perfect it is the best in the world. You make the claim someone cheated, that implies fraud on a massive scale, something you can not and will not show. It is not personal to look at the court cases and the evidence presented and come to the conclusion that there was not massive fraud. It is not personal to look at the claims of precincts over 100% and look them up and find that claim was false. It is not personal to look at two hand recounts in GA and one in two WI counties and see that the idea that the computers switched votes is false. It is not personal to look at a signature audit of 15K random ballots in a GA county won overwhelmingly by Biden and see it was 99.99% accurate and see that the idea that it was the  mail in ballots caused the fraud is false. It is not personal to understand that the thought that mail in ballots were falsified yet they managed to find registered voters, get their ballots, and then these people did not go vote in person means that that happening on a massive scale to move the election to Biden is false. 

As you said, you base your opinion not on evidence. That alone says everything. The fact you contradicted yourself in your own statement says a lot as well. In the end no matter what you think or I think trump lost.  

I didn’t contradict or double talk anything.  As many online court proceedings as you read daily I assumed your reading comprehension would be better. 

I didn’t take anything personal. It’s a bunch of politicians, don’t be such a clown. lol

I put it in bold for you but apparently that’s not enough. I do not know if there was fraud or not. But there are two options of what happened. Biden is the most popular democrat presidential candidate ever or something fishy went down.  That’s not double talk, that’s a fact .

You believe lawyers and politicians, I’ll believe what’s most likely the cause. 

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

This is a contradiction. You said you do not know if there is fraud then said you will go with someone cheating......which is fraud........

Is there not a difference between “knowing” and suspecting?

Ok, simpleton, if you can’t Google those definitions I can do it for you. Just let me know

2 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

You believe not based on evidence or facts just off what you think. So which is it, did he cheat or not? Be specific. Surely you can just say that in plain words

Absolutely I can and I have.  

last time for you here partner:

I don’t know! 

for the one billionth time, I think something fishy went down. Key word “think“, not “know”. 

1 hour ago, Old49er60 said:

He calls me btex another called me colems.........there must only be like 5 people on here and they all use 3 names. No one called me obione but I assume Qanon called him into hiding

You never want to be called (colmes) that clown is a straight up loser 👀

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

He calls me btex another called me colems.........there must only be like 5 people on here and they all use 3 names. No one called me obione but I assume Qanon called him into hiding

You aint even CLOSE to being colmes, btex......😂😂😂

On 2/10/2021 at 4:49 PM, Old49er60 said:

I mean it makes complete sense to me if you are.  Definitely would explain your post