Rivercrest Open

RHSRebels2015

1 hour ago, BigBoy44 said:

Heard calling emergency meeting to name Pitt's Baca as AD./HC. Understand that is Baca wife's hometown which just might make sense and be of convenience for him and his family. 

Dude, we’re talking about Rivercrest here. This isn’t Allen, SLC, or Carthage. They aren’t going to hold an emergency meeting to name the AD/HC. 

6 minutes ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

Dude, we’re talking about Rivercrest here. This isn’t Allen, SLC, or Carthage. They aren’t going to hold an emergency meeting to name the AD/HC. 

You’re right this isn’t Allen, SLC or Carthage, this is small town Texas.  That Emergency Meeting can take place at 2 different places - the local coffee shop in the morning or church on Sunday!! 

• Like 1

Seriously, this info is pretty accurate. Baca actually was one of the finalist for Brownsboro job that Connet ended up getting. Rivercrest had called board meeting for February 9th, yesterday to hire Baca as AD.HC, but supposedly waiting till end of week or early next week with announcement. Anything that I posts on here will definitely have substance behind it,guaranteed! We shall see 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Just now, BigBoy44 said:

Seriously, this info is pretty accurate. Baca actually was one of the finalist for Brownsboro job that Connet ended up getting. Rivercrest had called board meeting for February 9th, yesterday to hire Baca as AD.HC, but supposedly waiting till end of week or early next week with announcement. Anything that I posts on here will definitely have substance behind it,guaranteed! We shall see 

If all of this is so, who will be the successor at Pitt? 

19 minutes ago, BigBoy44 said:

The finalists were actually Connot & Birdwell. Your sources aren’t great 🤷🏼‍♂️

10 hours ago, BigBoy44 said:

Heard calling emergency meeting to name Pitt's Baca as AD./HC. Understand that is Baca wife's hometown which just might make sense and be of convenience for him and his family. 

If this is true, based on what he did at pitt the last few years and the talent they are losing at RC, this is a great hire for my bulldogs.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, WinstonsStolenCrabLegs said:

I just don’t see RC hiring someone this quick. But, they’ve known about Connot leaving for about a week or so, even though it was just announced to the public recently. I just don’t see them skipping an extensive interview process and hiring Baca right after Connot makes his announcement.

Honestly, they've had to know for the last few years he was going to leave soon.  Rumor 2 years ago was that he was a candidate for MV prior to them hiring Briles.  

2 hours ago, supermaroon said:

If this is true, based on what he did at pitt the last few years and the talent they are losing at RC, this is a great hire for my bulldogs.

I am pretty sure this isn't true anymore than the other 4 jobs this board has already mentioned that Baca had already left Pitt for

1 hour ago, supermaroon said:

Yes we should be back up next alignment. Hopefully we get to beat up on chisum and p-land again lol. Maybe they'll leave leave us out of a district with PP, Daingerfield, and Gunter. 

Well it's one way or the other. Who knows, maybe this time it'll be traveling South to Lone Oak/Grand Saline.

• 2 weeks later...