Rivercrest Open

RHSRebels2015

51 minutes ago, BulldogCHS said:

They just put a whooping on my bulldogs in the first round of the playoffs in basketball. They had some athletes on floor don’t know how many of them are coming back.  

They are losing quite a bit, but the ones that are coming back are very athletic as well. They will be contenders for district in both football and basketball next year for sure. I'm not too sure past that, don't really know what they have coming up. 

3 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

They re-posted the job on THSCA Saturday, so my guess is the quality of applicant that they had received was not what they expected. 

Possibly or got someone in mind and they had not applied in the window previously. 

4 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

Possibly or got someone in mind and they had not applied in the window previously. 

If they had somebody in mind then they would have just had someone make a call and remind him the job was open.

I'm guessing having less than 20 applicants and no clear cut front runner was the issue or Baca was the choice and him pulling out after getting a raise in Pitt left them needing a higher quality applicant pool.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

If they had somebody in mind then they would have just had someone make a call and remind him the job was open.

I'm guessing having less than 20 applicants and no clear cut front runner was the issue or Baca was the choice and him pulling out after getting a raise in Pitt left them needing a higher quality applicant pool.

may have been on the fence about it or some other shufflings higher up changed their mind about staying at the current location 

• Like 1