Rivercrest Open

RHSRebels2015

6 hours ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

They started interviewing Monday. Don’t know if Baca’s in it but I hope it didn’t get deleted

i had heard as of saturday they were still reviewing so that timeline either fits is too fast.

1 hour ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

No hangup just don’t want him to ruin another program. I’ve tried to express the truth on this but they just delete it so that’s all I have to say about that.

Maybe they delete it because it was just YOUR opinion on Coach Baca...and you know what they say about opinions.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

No hangup just don’t want him to ruin another program. I’ve tried to express the truth on this but they just delete it so that’s all I have to say about that.

All you have been expressing are opinions with no factual evidence.  We get it, you don’t like the guy.  Quit smearing him unprovoked or you can take a very long vacation from this site and go join the cesspool connected to the FSSW app 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

By saying Baca has a 50-60% coach turnover rate, that’s is a fact. And that his student athlete turn out rate has steadily declined to a point where he would have a hard time filling a roster next year is a fact. These are not opinions this is what is really going on at Pittsburg and you can actually go find the data to prove it. 

Some of your posts may have a fact built in here or there, but the fact of the matter is that you are jumping on here smearing a guy and his livelihood when he now has no connection to your program.  My guess is that you have been a Pitt parent or Pitt player in the past - move on and push for something better for your program, quit dwelling in the past.

As for Rivercrest (the actual point of this thread), it would be a great opportunity for a young OC somewhere to get a hold of a good program that needs to continue the momentum that Connot has helped build.

8 minutes ago, BestTrainerinthestate said:

No sir I just watched him destroy lots of coaches families and coaches relationships. And y’all make him out to be this great guy

Look I'm sure you've seen and heard a lot of things, but this is a Rivercrest post, not a bash the Baca post. 

I as well as others are curious to see which direction RC goes because a good coach left for a brighter future and it would be great to see them get something like that in return.  Over the years, RC has seemed to learn that taking a risk on a young coach can help build a bright future. 

As for the other issue, my recommendation is to quit letting Baca live rent-free in your head.

• Like 1