Rivercrest Open

RHSRebels2015

Rumblings are this is true that huie got the job. There really must not have been anyone apply for this. Great news for my bulldogs I really hope he is green disciple and works that impressive 2 td a game offense that green brings to the table. I love huie and played with him for a time but this hire makes 0 sense.

• Like 1

Difference was that Connot had already been a head coach at Detroit. Huie hasn't coach varsity football in 3 years and only coached varsity football I think 2 years here at cooper . Will be interesting to see what happens now, there will be a ton of pressure to keep it going at rivercrest.

What a joke of a hire..... Have you seen this clown's twitter? LOL motivational videos are cringing to watch. How in the heck did this guy get the job? Has he even been a coordinator in football? Rivercrest Supt is a fool if this is the hire!

15 minutes ago, TXHSGOD said:

What a joke of a hire..... Have you seen this clown's twitter? LOL motivational videos are cringing to watch. How in the heck did this guy get the job? Has he even been a coordinator in football? Rivercrest Supt is a fool if this is the hire!

May not have been much to pick from. People need to put you on the hiring committee. You know all the details on the bad hires.  

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TXHSGOD said:

When you hire a JR high coach.... I guarantee you they had better applicants. He's never had coordinator experience. RC fixing to go downhill quick. 

Where did the Superintendent come from? Not a lot of information out there about him? Do he and the new HC have a history together? Is this a "friend" hire?

Was told they only had like 20 applicants, thought that was a lie but maybe that was true. I know he is really close with green I bet green got him this job. Wish him the best we played together for years but just doesn't make sense. He was the DC here 1 year in his second year of coaching for Green that was the year they let green go.

4 hours ago, TXHSGOD said:

What's his name and Twitter name?

Ok serious question if Ronnie Green was going to go out on a limb for someone why didn't he go out on limb for his current DC seems like he did a great job at como just read he gave up 15.6 ppg this past year seems really impressive why wouldn't he put him for this job???

• Like 3