Tom Brady undisputed GOAT imo

Tom Brady is now my GOAT QB.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a Saints fan and would pull for the gold and black in any game against his team.

Over the years I've seen so many "Belicek's system carries Tom conspiracy theorist" in denial.

Like the dude or not he has made the best of his talents as a 199th draft pick IMHO.

I've rooted against Brady his entire career, and I've rooted against the Patriots my entire life (long-suffering Dolphins fan here). 

That said...  Tom Brady is the greatest Quarterback in NFL history.

Period. 

• Like 2

Even before he won this game I thought he was the GOAT.  Only he and Manning have been with two different teams and won the Super Bowl.  He has 34 playoff wins, and only two of those are from Wild Card Games.  It's not like he had those extra games to build up those wins.  He holds 17 records as of right now and some of them I don't think will ever be touched.  He doesn't even have a chance to hold the record for most interceptions thrown by a Quarterback, because he's not even in the Top 40.  Brett Favre holds that record with 336.  Brady has 191.  I just wonder how much longer he can keep it up at 43.  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I just wonder how much longer he can keep it up at 43.  

I won't say another word about him being too old to play. Let him retire whenever he wants. Dude has earned it at this point. If he wants to tool around out there in a walker, I don't care. 

• Like 1