Ferris

bradbankman

1 hour ago, bradbankman said:

Depends on the talent level of the underclassmen and sub varsity. Well and whoever they hire

i don't know them well enough. i just looked on max preps. didn't look at the grade levels of the Roster either.  

On 2/12/2021 at 1:20 PM, bradbankman said:

Just realized their HC left for Redwater?? Isn't that a worse job or is Ferris a dumpter fire

Definitely a worse job with worse facilities and pay, plus in a district with PP and Daingerfield makes no sense unless asked to leave quietly or Ferris is that bad of a job and just wanted out desperately.

On 2/13/2021 at 6:54 PM, supermaroon said:

Definitely a worse job with worse facilities and pay, plus in a district with PP and Daingerfield makes no sense unless asked to leave quietly or Ferris is that bad of a job and just wanted out desperately.

Don't have a clue why he took the job but from first hand experience, there are many other reasons to consider like quality of education, smaller community ect ect  I do know he has young kids and those factors get much more important when you have a young family...Redwater is a very good school academically and the community is small but close enough to a larger town to get every thing you need. We moved from a larger town to a small town a lot like Redwater when my son was in the 7th grade and we absolutely loved it and my son flourished and did well.