How Long Will Pedo Joe Last?

KirtFalcon

How long will Pedo Joe last?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pedo Joe Plugs will be gone by ...

• Dec 31, 2021
    • By the mid term 2022 elections
    • Dec 31, 2023
    • After he loses reelection
    • Sometime soon after the high class hooher Harris puts a contract out on him

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Let me see how this one went again....'It is February 17th, and Joe Biden is still the POTUS, and Trump is NOT.' Recognize that song, Kirt? 

So Larry, tell us how this plays out for Pedo Joe .... we need a good laugh today .....

President Biden will serve this term, then maybe another. Think he will make a decision based on the second one on his health and where he feels he is at, as to accomplishments. And, you provide us with hours of entertainment every day you post. Thanks for the giving of your endless parade of hilarious nonsense. 

11 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

President Biden will serve this term, then maybe another. Think he will make a decision based on the second one on his health and where he feels he is at, as to accomplishments. And, you provide us with hours of entertainment every day you post. Thanks for the giving of your endless parade of hilarious nonsense. 

:rofl: ..... Tell us about his health ... where is he mentally?  50%? 60%? ... His adcancing dementia is really obvious .... honestly, how much confidence do you really have in his cognitive ability? ....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

:rofl: ..... Tell us about his health ... where is he mentally?  50%? 60%? ... His adcancing dementia is really obvious .... honestly, how much confidence do you really have in his cognitive ability? ....

Well, much more than say anyone Qing it up still, more than Texas sucseccionists, and certainly he is sharper than that insane and shouldn't be around sharp objects Trump! Anyone who still thinks he stole the election is operating at about 2% of normal brain power, too. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, BarryLaverty said:

Well, much more than say anyone Qing it up still, more than Texas sucseccionists, and certainly he is sharper than that insane and shouldn't be around sharp objects Trump! Anyone who still thinks he stole the election is operating at about 2% of normal brain power, too. 

Nah, HE didn’t steal it; it was stolen For him...

• Thanks 2

On 2/17/2021 at 6:21 PM, BarryLaverty said:

He gets up at 9, goes to bed at 8 and in between plays Mario Bros. and puts wood on the fire. He may not last out the year.

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I can see that if you know who stays away from the party.... if DonTheCon lingers around he'll hurt the R's IMO

Could but in 2 years the way this administration is going it is not going to matter. There was a reason Trump got elected after Obama's 8 years. People thought no one in the government cared about them. They were called deplorables. Joe has accomplished that same feeling in his first quarter 

2 minutes ago, osup116 said:

Could but in 2 years the way this administration is going it is not going to matter. There was a reason Trump got elected after Obama's 8 years. People thought no one in the government cared about them. They were called deplorables. Joe has accomplished that same feeling in his first quarter 

Many ppl I've spoke with didn't want a woman in charge and didn't want Hillary due to benghazi, so its hard for me to believe donald beat a good candidate JMO

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

Many ppl I've spoke with didn't want a woman in charge and didn't want Hillary due to benghazi, so its hard for me to believe donald beat a good candidate JMO

Didn't want that woman - I would vote for Candace Owens in a heart beat. Kristi Noem would be another one. 

Don't be surprised if Trump runs again in 2024 with Owens as his running mate 

• Like 1