Covid deaths

DB2point0

11 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I haven’t seen the data from a source that is trustworthy, but I see no way Cali is in better financial shape than Texas. Prove me wrong.

Their tax rates are so high they probably do have a bunch of money.  But give it a few years for all the businesses and people that left to start affecting their pocketbook.  Their homelessness will skyrocket further, as will the price of groceries and dwellings.  You can’t strictly gauge how a state does by just how much money they have.  Look at their people and their quality of life.  

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Their tax rates are so high they probably do have a bunch of money.  But give it a few years for all the businesses and people that left to start affecting their pocketbook.  Their homelessness will skyrocket further, as will the price of groceries and dwellings.  You can’t strictly gauge how a state does by just how much money they have.  Look at their people and their quality of life.  

Cali & NY have the highest homeless populations in the US.

5 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

How about Fox? https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/top-5-best-state-economies

As for the homeless rates you are right but that has more to do with the taxes and housing market. You literally have homeless people come to Texas and can afford better housing than me. 

They’re homeless because they can’t affird property taxes, groceries and have no jobs.  But the California govt has money to implement more liberal policy that will force more Californians out of jobs, their homes and into hunger.  Y’all keep voting liberal

• Like 1