How many lies has Biden told?

Monte1076

And why doesn't the media seem nearly as concerned about it?

I know what most of our Democratic friends on here are going to say, but I know one of them said he would keep track of them and post them on this forum. Mods should start (and pin) a thread dedicated to that...

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

And why doesn't the media seem nearly as concerned about it?

I know what most of our Democratic friends on here are going to say, but I know one of them said he would keep track of them and post them on this forum. Mods should start (and pin) a thread dedicated to that...

I wonder how many lies Biden has told in the 47+ years on the government money machine payroll.?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

I've saw where ppl were frustrated with him about minimum wage possibly not going up, and also the next round of checks could be different then initially stated..... 

Do you count those as lies, though? Or is it like Barry said when people mentioned "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", and more a matter of "intent"?

6 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

Do you count those as lies, though? Or is it like Barry said when people mentioned "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor", and more a matter of "intent"?

To me depends on the reason these won't go through, if it's because it's held up because of votes it's not a lie IMO, but if it's just not passing and not doing enough to get it through its a lie 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Didn't know if that was a new thing or not, but I don't recall referring to that POS Trump as a POS ever on here, and it seems like it is perfectly okay to do that with President Biden. 🙄

Just because you didn't doesn't mean that others didn't.