Basketball playoff scores

lionpride08

Guest Tiger03lb
1 minute ago, Blazin97 said:

Mineola knocks off Jefferson 66-49. Jefferson fan came on the court and tried to fight Trevion Sneed with about a minute left and fans rushed the court so they called the game with a minute left 

Jeffy fans get mad? Nah, can't be true. 

16 hours ago, OldFaithful said:

Winnsboro, Fairfield and Shallowater are three of my picks to win it all this year in 3A for girls. Not necessarily in that order.

If we are fortunate enough to make the Semis, we should get Shallowater. They have a tough road to get there as well. Jim Ned, then likely the winner of Peaster and Brownfield

9 hours ago, Blazin97 said:

Mineola knocks off Jefferson 66-49. Jefferson fan came on the court and tried to fight Trevion Sneed with about a minute left and fans rushed the court so they called the game with a minute left 

Its strange cause the video ive seen it looks like the guy coming on the court was wearing an orange shirt?

On 2/25/2021 at 9:02 PM, Eagleborn said:

I think Callisburg has a pretty good shot to knock off Madison. Or at least should give a good scare. 

That would be great.  I'd love to see that happen.  I'm rooting for teams in the area I grew up in.  I was happy to see Wolfe City knock off #5 McLeod in 2A.  Now they get #8 Lipan next.  My team got whacked by Rivercrest.  I'll cheer Rivercrest on for as long as they remain in the playoffs. 

11 minutes ago, HGWar6 said:

That would be great.  I'd love to see that happen.  I'm rooting for teams in the area I grew up in.  I was happy to see Wolfe City knock off #5 McLeod in 2A.  Now they get #8 Lipan next.  My team got whacked by Rivercrest.  I'll cheer Rivercrest on for as long as they remain in the playoffs. 

Yea... thst ain’t happening 

1 hour ago, bmoc said:

Carthage 70 LaVega 69..........3 ot's

Do you or anyone for that matter know the deepest Carthage has gone in basketball? That’s 3 wins now, and I just don’t remember many other years that they gone this far. At least not that I’ve been around for. 

4 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Do you or anyone for that matter know the deepest Carthage has gone in basketball? That’s 3 wins now, and I just don’t remember many other years that they gone this far. At least not that I’ve been around for. 

Made it regionals in 2018. 

• Thanks 1