Mask Mandate

DeKlabBeers

17 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Only if a God fearing, Christ believing, and conservative man or woman is leading in the polls will we see another one in 2024. 

we didn't have that in the Presidential candidates of 2020, so...is there something new you're expecting? a dude tried to assassinate his own VP, that VP was the one solid Christian in the bunch. 

20 minutes ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

we didn't have that in the Presidential candidates of 2020, so...is there something new you're expecting? a dude tried to assassinate his own VP, that VP was the one solid Christian in the bunch. 

Assassinate his VP? Exaggerate much?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

Only if a God fearing, Christ believing, and conservative man or woman is leading in the polls will we see another one in 2024. 

Even though you have a valid point, I believe that a God fearing Christian politician is an oxymoron. I believe you have a better chance of finding Bigfoot or an unicorn before finding a God fearing Christian politician.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Just got into dallas to visit my daughter.  This place is like mask drone central.  So sad.

Yeah Covid has been real bad up here in the DF-Dub. Dallas County was real bad and still pretty bad. Tarrant county was bad but not as bad as Dallas County. There’s a FEW more people here than in Carthage. And we’re a lot closer. Y’all had it pretty easy in East Texas. By the way, welcome to Gods country, your daughter is a smart girl to move here and more than likely banking up here too.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:23 AM, CoachPelvisPresley said:

cracking me up...no kidding...cut a big hole in the mask "to breath" and smoke, ha

I was at Denny's for breakfast a few days ago and there was a young couple in a booth across from me wearing masks while they ate their breakfast.  They would pull their masks down to take a bite or drink ... it was hilarious ...

• LOL! 1

54 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Yeah Covid has been real bad up here in the DF-Dub. Dallas County was real bad and still pretty bad. Tarrant county was bad but not as bad as Dallas County. There’s a FEW more people here than in Carthage. And we’re a lot closer. Y’all had it pretty easy in East Texas. By the way, welcome to Gods country, your daughter is a smart girl to move here and more than likely banking up here too.

Yeah,  right.  Drone on bro,  drone on.

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I was at Denny's for breakfast a few days ago and there was a young couple in a booth across from me wearing masks while they ate their breakfast.  They would pull their masks down to take a bite or drink ... it was hilarious ...

I got a kick out of the guy who had one on in his car down around his chin smoking a cigarette.  He may be giving himself lung cancer but by golly he's mask woke!!!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Yeah,  right.  Drone on bro,  drone on.

You’ll have to help me out here dude. I’m saying you have a smart girl, Covid was bad here, I’m not pro mask. Now explain what’s mask drones are and what drone on means. I’m not woke on that.

55 minutes ago, randomuser said:

You’ll have to help me out here dude. I’m saying you have a smart girl, Covid was bad here, I’m not pro mask. Now explain what’s mask drones are and what drone on means. I’m not woke on that.

My girl's smart because she's mine. She's not running around town wearing a mask. If you're walking around in public with a mask on at this point, you're probably a mask drone.  That's what that means.

13 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

My girl's smart because she's mine. She's not running around town wearing a mask. If you're walking around in public with a mask on at this point, you're probably a mask drone.  That's what that means.

Ok, gothcha. Thanks for the mask drone education. I’ll have to start using that.

12 minutes ago, randomuser said:

Ok, gothcha. Thanks for the mask drone education. I’ll have to start using that.

Good luck keeping track of how many you'll be required to wear at any given time.  I wonder how many it would take before you'd ask the question "why am I falling for this?"

12 hours ago, DAWG91 said:

Good luck keeping track of how many you'll be required to wear at any given time.  I wonder how many it would take before you'd ask the question "why am I falling for this?"

Yeah, ok. Whatever you’re talking about.🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

On 3/5/2021 at 1:46 PM, chubbychecker said:

Assassinate his VP? Exaggerate much?

I would expect anything less from a democrat. Democrats brought us men in women’s bathrooms, boys in girls sports, open borders, wanting to kill babies before and after they are born. 
The democrats will destroy our high school athletics. It is just a matter of time. 

Pretty simple to me, wear a mask if you think it works and will keep you and others safe, if you don't want to don't... businesses can set the policy to mandate it if they chose, wear 1 go shopping get what you need and move on or take your business elsewhere..... im not a drama type person, I don't wear 1 in my vehicle but if I'm in a public place and asked to put 1 on for others safety I will... life goes on,  I have bigger things to worry about then to make this political at this point 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, JETT said:

Pretty simple to me, wear a mask if you think it works and will keep you and others safe, if you don't want to don't... businesses can set the policy to mandate it if they chose, wear 1 go shopping get what you need and move on or take your business elsewhere..... im not a drama type person, I don't wear 1 in my vehicle but if I'm in a public place and asked to put 1 on for others safety I will... life goes on,  I have bigger things to worry about then to make this political at this point 

This^^^^^^^^^^ That’s my thoughts exactly but it’s VERY hard for some!! My philosophy has been posted in here before. My philosophy is “you do you, I’ll do me”. And as you said it’s pretty simple!!

1 hour ago, randomuser said:

This^^^^^^^^^^ That’s my thoughts exactly but it’s VERY hard for some!! My philosophy has been posted in here before. My philosophy is “you do you, I’ll do me”. And as you said it’s pretty simple!!

Agree

On 3/7/2021 at 12:37 PM, cowboyandchrist said:

I would expect anything less from a democrat. Democrats brought us men in women’s bathrooms, boys in girls sports, open borders, wanting to kill babies before and after they are born. 
The democrats will destroy our high school athletics. It is just a matter of time. 

I thought T-Rump was a sorta Republican...at least he had an R in front of him in the ballots.

not in the same ballpark as Reagan or the Bush boys, but... 

I know I am in the minority here but I wear my mask and try to practice social distancing when in public. I dont know if it helps but it certainly does not hurt and I do not see it as being some great infringement of my Constitutional rights. I tend to trust the CDC and medical professionals more than I trust paranoid, conspiracy theories on the internet. Most of all I do not want to be the reason some elderly person or someone with compromised health catches covid and dies. We do not hide in a bunker...we still eat out (but try to go during slow times)...we road tripped to Colorado last September and next month are road tripping to the Grand Canyon. It is possible to still live life while taking reasonable precautions.