Mask Mandate

DeKlabBeers

50 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

I know I am in the minority here but I wear my mask and try to practice social distancing when in public. I dont know if it helps but it certainly does not hurt and I do not see it as being some great infringement of my Constitutional rights. I tend to trust the CDC and medical professionals more than I trust paranoid, conspiracy theories on the internet. Most of all I do not want to be the reason some elderly person or someone with compromised health catches covid and dies. We do not hide in a bunker...we still eat out (but try to go during slow times)...we road tripped to Colorado last September and next month are road tripping to the Grand Canyon. It is possible to still live life while taking reasonable precautions.

Hopefully the numbers will continue to fall so we can get as close as we can back to normality, if we open everything up full capacity and have a spike in numbers we may be back to square 1 and shut everything down again... lets hope not 

1 hour ago, CoachPelvisPresley said:

I thought T-Rump was a sorta Republican...at least he had an R in front of him in the ballots.

not in the same ballpark as Reagan or the Bush boys, but... 

Bush was a swamp rat. Played a lead roll in the one world order. Do some research. 
Trump was the best President the USA has ever had. 
closed he borders, made other countries pay up, brought factories back to America, supported our police and military, record economy, made America the number one energy producing country in the world, and the list goes on forever. Did all that fighting the never ending fake news and onslaught of lies from the evil empire (demorats)

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

^ good Friday laugh right there 

Definitely slapped my knee laughing at that.

Don The Con was far from the best president the US ever had. He was more like a waste of space on earth.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, ANTI said:

Definitely slapped my knee laughing at that.

Don The Con was far from the best president the US ever had. He was more like a waste of space on earth.

We will see how you laugh with what is pouring across the border, thousand of oil and gas related jobs gone with the stroke of a pen, gas prices going to five dollars a gallon, every country that hates our guts will be taking the cowardly democratic leaders to the wood shed. 
more waisted money on the fake climate change. 
Every democrat dooms day prediction has came and gone. 
when this takes place, be sure on come back on here and tell us how you are laughing. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

I know I am in the minority here but I wear my mask and try to practice social distancing when in public. I dont know if it helps but it certainly does not hurt and I do not see it as being some great infringement of my Constitutional rights. I tend to trust the CDC and medical professionals more than I trust paranoid, conspiracy theories on the internet. Most of all I do not want to be the reason some elderly person or someone with compromised health catches covid and dies. We do not hide in a bunker...we still eat out (but try to go during slow times)...we road tripped to Colorado last September and next month are road tripping to the Grand Canyon. It is possible to still live life while taking reasonable precautions.

I travel all over the US, Canada, and Mexico. I still wear a mask out of respect for others. 
I have no problem with people who want to wear mask or not wear mask. 

41 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

Now they're saying you should wear 2 masks....JS.  I don't wear them.   If I'm sick or had a cough I would then,  but makes no sense for a healthy person to wear one just to make other's feel better.

You do you then

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Now they're saying you should wear 2 masks....JS.  I don't wear them.   If I'm sick or had a cough I would then,  but makes no sense for a healthy person to wear one just to make other's feel better.

Look; Someone went to All that trouble to make Billions of those stupid, ineffective muzzles... How will they get back the money they invested in making them if You don’t Buy & Use a couple cases of them?!🤨😂