Any surprise here? Bidens disapproval ratings in a month

Sportsfanatic1

Well, now he is on the same level as Hillary Clinton in talking about the regular people of the country. If you take away the mask mandate it is "Neanderthal Thinking"--what a wonderful person the liberals elected. Yet, where is the MSM when he is calling people names. If that had been the past president, there would have been 1000 hours of reaction. But uncle joe--nothing, because he is fulfilling their dreams of being a propaganda machine. Thanks, mr. president--you are such a great guy. NOT!!!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Well, now he is on the same level as Hillary Clinton in talking about the regular people of the country. If you take away the mask mandate it is "Neanderthal Thinking"--what a wonderful person the liberals elected. Yet, where is the MSM when he is calling people names. If that had been the past president, there would have been 1000 hours of reaction. But uncle joe--nothing, because he is fulfilling their dreams of being a propaganda machine. Thanks, mr. president--you are such a great guy. NOT!!!!!

Did he hurt your wittle feelings??? NOW, you are upset because of a POTUS calling an action something derogatory? Do you miss your Trump? Him is out there for you. You can even send money directly to him these days and skip going through that bothersome party mechanism. 

• Stinks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did he hurt your wittle feelings??? NOW, you are upset because of a POTUS calling an action something derogatory? Do you miss your Trump? Him is out there for you. You can even send money directly to him these days and skip going through that bothersome party mechanism. 

You have to be btex, there is no other explanation.

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

lol, says the guy who cried for four years about everything the “big mean orange man” said! 

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Not ' bTex' but if you were giving a compliment that I am not the usual cookie cutter alt right Trump worshipper like many on here, then I will take it.

you are definitely NOT btex.....we know who he is.....

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Ah, the leftist has returned, to defend the idiot liar in the white house. Uncle Joe has lied more and used demeaning terms towards people than the last president did in 4 years. LOL. You use to complain about lying and calling people names, but it must be okay if your guy does it. Just shows the makeup of the people that voted for him, total hypocrites. 

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

I just want him to hold a press conference and actually have the ability to answer questions. That is a pretty low standard for the leader of the free world 

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

It is YOUR side that is constantly getting THEIR “Wittle feelings” hurt 24/7. Always whining about everything under the Sun.... You snowflakes can’t even get along among yourselves! What sad, stupid lives you crybabies live.🙄🤬

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

It is YOUR side that is constantly getting THEIR “Wittle feelings” hurt 24/7. Always whining about everything under the Sun.... You snowflakes can’t even get along among yourselves! What sad, stupid lives you crybabies live.🙄🤬

Stormed any capitals lately and caused death and destruction over not being able to take a loss? Censured in disgust anyone who voted for Trump's impeachment? Historic  in the level of shame and treasonous ignorance. Good to see you rant...soon you'll let the racism out of its box again, no doubt. 🥺

29 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Stormed any capitals lately and caused death and destruction over not being to take a loss? Censured in disgust anyone who voted for Trump's impeachment? Historic  in the level of shame and treasonous ignorance. Good to see you rant...soon you'll let the racism out of its box again, no doubt. 🥺

Nope

Nope

Nope 

annnd

Nope. 🙄

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Dr Seuss hurts their feelings. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

You can talk to me directly, if you have the ability and vocabulary. Not seeing it so far. I mean, I am not as smart as Monte, but I am much, much smarter than say, DannyZuco. 

Oh the ol I'm smarter than you route.  Another one of btex's favorite tactics. 

17 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Stormed any capitals lately and caused death and destruction over not being able to take a loss? Censured in disgust anyone who voted for Trump's impeachment? Historic  in the level of shame and treasonous ignorance. Good to see you rant...soon you'll let the racism out of its box again, no doubt. 🥺

You do know we have cities still burning up North right. Pot/Kettle thing in my opinion 

In the mean time we have a Dem agenda that will destroy the constitution