3A Region II Tournament

Eagleborn

4 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

Hopefully we give them a better game. We are better on both ends than Atlanta but gotta show up. 

Gonna be just like last yr. The style of play that y’all play is how madison really wants to play. If Tatum coach could switch up the defense I would say they had a chance but it’s just a bad matchup for everyone 

Noticed Madison double and triple teamed Collins a lot of the times he got the ball. Heard they’ve done that this year against teams best players. Will be interesting to see how Tatum/Boyd handles that tonight. 

Man...Dallas Madison took us to the woodshed. That 1st quarter and about half of the 2nd quarter really did us in. Too many turnovers, too many missed shots, not passing the ball off...plus Madison was making every single bucket. Congratulations to them and I hope they can continue that hot shooting to repeat as state champs.

51 minutes ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

Man...Dallas Madison took us to the woodshed. That 1st quarter and about half of the 2nd quarter really did us in. Too many turnovers, too many missed shots, not passing the ball off...plus Madison was making every single bucket. Congratulations to them and I hope they can continue that hot shooting to repeat as state champs.

Can’t play zone against a team full of shooters.