The Smoakhouse Forums

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Final. Tatum 62-45

Man I think if Tatum can get past this game the other two teams not beating them. Come on Tatum get it done for Beast Texas 

Tatum folks aren't going to like this but Carr's basketball philosophy was exposed. It was really exposed vs Madison, but luckily some good shots and a stalling Madison O bailed them out.  Its th

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

#2 Brock vs. #10 Tatum
#5 Cole vs. #16 Academy

Brock is gonna be tough. Tatum should roll in with max confidence after knocking off the #1 ranked team in the state. 

pulling for all of East TX this week. I think the other East TX boys team is Grapeland.   

Martin's Mill on girls side...and Fairfield (if you consider Fairfield apart of East Texas)

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

Man I think if Tatum can get past this game the other two teams not beating them. Come on Tatum get it done for Beast Texas 

Dont sleep on Academy... They are on fire right now and hitting everything they throw up... Im pulling for Tatum vs Academy in the championship

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

Dont sleep on Academy... They are on fire right now and hitting everything they throw up... Im pulling for Tatum vs Academy in the championship

I watched them against east chambers I wasn’t that impressed 

9 hours ago, Sportsguru02 said:

I watched them against east chambers I wasn’t that impressed 

In the state tournament and that is unimpressive? Them boys get hot its over... When they are on they don't miss nothing. But I guess we will see how "good" they are with the final 4 start playing tomorrow

1 hour ago, lionpride08 said:

In the state tournament and that is unimpressive? Them boys get hot its over... When they are on they don't miss nothing. But I guess we will see how "good" they are with the final 4 start playing tomorrow

Yea. That can be said about either team that’s left. 

7 minutes ago, Blazin97 said:

Go ahead and win state Tatum. NFHS streaming? 

Title games yea. Game tomorrow night is radio only. 

1 hour ago, Sportsjunkiee said:

What radio station?

Kgas ... They like to jump on the bandwagon when they get a chance to make money.